March 16th...I rode today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-R

Shop Representative
Ahhhh, my first ride of the season. Yesterday I was spring skiing and today i went for a nice little ride. I was limited to higways due to all the melting snow but it was beter than nothing! Wow does the bike feel fast the first time you whack it open every season!
Fun stuff...

Yep that first time you wach it open, it feels like you bike gained 15 hp during winter.... To bad that fealing doesn't last all summer.

I went for a little ride too......

Yep that first time you wach it open, it feels like you bike gained 15 hp during winter....

On a 2 stroke bike that feeling is amplifyed(spelling??) because there is a part of true. (not on this bike has it has about 15 hp)

The worst is after a hot day then when darkness falls all the water freeze and it gets quite tricky to come back hopme in one piece as hitting the front brake a little too hard gets scary!:D

Holy thread resurrection Batman !

Moi je vais sûrement attendre encore un bon 2 semaines. Il est storé chez mes beau-parents facque je vais attendre de pouvoir le sortir pour de bon !

wow you guys are lucky... I wish i could ride today but am stuck at work.
hey when is it that we go pay our plate for the year? march 27th is it?

i saw sooo many people out today!! i couldent go cause my bike's at the dealer. i called, but it aint ready.
tomorow suppost to be really nice too!

J'ai rider aujourd'hui moi aussi, vraiment le fun à date le nouveau bike. La puissance est tellement linéaire, c'est fou.

I put 150km on my bike today! My wrists are killing!

I am still a little nervous taking the corners too quickly with the colder pavement and the new tires.

Tomorrow it's supposed to rain though and the weather isn't looking good for the next week. I am thankful I had the chance to go today!

MontrealM3 said:
I put 150km on my bike today! My wrists are killing!

I am still a little nervous taking the corners too quickly with the colder pavement and the new tires.

Tomorrow it's supposed to rain though and the weather isn't looking good for the next week. I am thankful I had the chance to go today!

bonne idée d'etre nerveux :) pi tes poignets ca va se placer apres kek temps :p

[ShInGo] said:
J'ai rider aujourd'hui moi aussi, vraiment le fun à date le nouveau bike. La puissance est tellement linéaire, c'est fou.

Puis finalement Il fonctionne tu bien ? C'étais quoi le probleme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back