1999 Hyundai Tiburon FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

1FoxyCar

Hey guys I'm selling a 1999 Hyundai Tiburon FX. The car is AUTOMATIC and comes with power windows, mirrors, locks, power sunroof, AIR CONDITIONING that works well, the car has tinted windows, cruise control, and the optional LEATHER SEATS for the FX model and a bunch of other things i forgot. 192,000kms but still a strong engine. The brakes are brand new. The car has a decal on the drivers side of the car.
The bad, the car needs to have an axel changed on the drivers side ($150), the windshield has one straight crack going from the rearview mirror to 60% down the windshield and another line on the passengers top corner ($225), the body is starting to rust around the sunroof and on the passenger fender.
The price I'm asking is 3700 since there is some work to be done. Everything in life is negociable but i've already taken to account the cost of the repairs in the price I'm asking. If you want to see the car just give me a call, my name is Musheer, during the day after 11am would be best at 450-699-3458 (Chateauguay).
I might be interesting in selling the leather seats if you have clean cloth seats to trade with $$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back