Were's all the domestics at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you have crossed the line...there is no comming back...

...so stay on your side buddy :p :p :p

jbodymontrealbanner1.jpg

You guyz rock!

It cool, cuz now everything that used to be called Import is now Sport Compact...and I think it's better that way, cuz everyone is implicated. Much better than the old way :barf:

Peace!

jbodymontrealbanner1.jpg

Yeah it took Danny some time to figure out the people drive car other than Yappnese. But at least he made the Change. I might be crossing over to the dark side with my daily driver, but don't worry my baby will always be there to represent Domestic Muscle.

IT_cfolds.JPG

yeah its a bad pic but its a nice car...that ny Cav in the back.:bigup:

Thanks joey like your line i can cross back whenever i choose to bro......I did my time as a domestic 4 years (2 Cavaliers) and i represented , i got my ricer now and i'll have fun with an import so I've seen both sides have you? no so ......Ha Ha I took the chance and thee not a bad little car. And as for the next car i buy it'll be a surprise. SPORT COMPACT FOR LIFE!!!!!!

There is no need for me to cross to the other side my friend...I see imports all day long so...that's enuff for me...thanx!

thumbnail_98z5.jpg

re crossed over

To answer your question, yes I have seen the other side. In fact my daily driver at this time is (this is hard for me to say)a 98 civic 4 door my wife drives the passat. The honda's gone in june not quite sure what I'll pick up next. need a work horse so it won't be a compact.
The Shelby on the other hand is my baby I,ll probably keep it forever. (plans are in the works for quite a bit more power this year);)

Hey Joey, what's up? Your car has to be one of the sweetest (Pat's car is sweet too) Mopar 4 bangner around! You HAVE to hit the strip more often this summer, show all those Honda boyz what real turbocharging is all about! ;)

Thanx alot for the compliments my friend...always nice to hear, but I think YOU'd be able to do more dammage next to the import crew :D

It's a shame that Talon's are off the market nowadays...oh well...it's always cool to see nice ones on the road...now that's a sweet car!!!

Take care man!

thumbnail_98z5.jpg

We are still debating to see if the DSMs are domestics or not...

They have

- A domestic nametag (Eagle R.I.P.)
- Were designed by Chrysler (The look kind of like a small Intrepid coupe)
- Were built in the US

But

- 95% of their mechanic (motor, tranny, drivetrain, suspension, etc...) is Mitsubishi. In fact, the Talons are (or were) built on the Mitsubishi Galant 4 door platform. Strangely, the non-turbo cars have a Mopar engine and tranny...

So, domestic or import? Bastard cars, that's for sure! And I sure would feel weird representing the imports alongside the Hondas...

Originally posted by MonOncTsi
Hey Joey, what's up? Your car has to be one of the sweetest (Pat's car is sweet too) Mopar 4 bangner around! You HAVE to hit the strip more often this summer, show all those Honda boyz what real turbocharging is all about! ;)
You will have that car in the 11's this year I'm sure Mon Onc. Crazy 1 eye and myself do plan on competing more this year.The kids are finally catching up. I got the BUG back this year I can tell you that! Thanks for the complement, lets get together at crazy 1 eye's place soon for some pops and bench racing.

Joey your just jealous that my little SI VTEC can smoke your CAV,and i can go to both sides if i wish....chris has the right idea

hey iroc u'll probably blow 3/4 of them away but u'll catch 1 that will dust real nice! just hope there's no people around lol

K and Joey races who? No one, his car is mint cause its all show and you know that.

Jealous of what?

Race! héhé I'm new here hope to meet some j follow soon! But I have to fix my car before fu... thieves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back