a.gif

c.gif
c.gif
d.gif
j.gif
c.gif
f.gif

Originally posted by Switched T-Bird
ok there buddy go back to your Type - R, one wheel on any of these bike is worth more than you

now back to the pimpest bikes ever

lol he was just giving his opinion relax , and he's right , well personally i wouldn't trade my left nutt either

keep dreamin boy, check, go to the shop where they sell these bikes and show them ur left nut (make sure it's ur left one) and ask them for the trade. if u make it, i'll give u a big respect. ahahah~

I dont see the apeal for these bikes at all. they do nothing for me. I've never understood why some people like them..can you explain?

well i guess most people who drive imports have little or no respect for amazing work, these bike are just sick imo. the skill and craftmenship that has been put into these bike is pure.

i guess people who think maco quality paint jobs is the shit will never have respect for somthing so custom and unique

just my 2 cents, i know almost anyone in person would give props to these bikes

I didnt say I dont respect the work that goes into them.

So the apeal is the skill, effort and goes into them, and "uniqueness" of them. ok then.

i never said these bikes r ugly or something. u r the one who came up with "type R" blablabla shiet. imports owner has no respect? then what about u fake wanster boy? still wanna say that t-bird is urs??? u better get a life man, posting other ppl's ride saying that is urs??? and who was the one dissin imports at first?? u better show phuckin respect first if u want respect on what u saying dude.

how about i call these bike "rice" ?? hahaha
with these weird paint job with fancy shiny chrome bars, ahahhaa isn't it what u call rice??? :dunno: :D

since when has chrome been on rice? fancy paint jobs has never been rice

Maco paint jobs is
stickers is rice
any thing with a spec v or type R or Type S is rice (espicialy when its not that edition to begin with)

^^^

um .. no ... this is not what I dream about ...
in fact it is not even car-related

in any case, some people like them ... IMO, it's not for men, it's for fairies ... like you know who

home_pointer_top.jpg

you are a fag, do you not see this?????
a.gif

i would like to see you call a harley owner a fag. get back to tuning your Hondaz and trying to break into the 14's
(which is slow as ****)

Originally posted by 95EXRv6
^^^

um .. no ... this is not what I dream about ...
in fact it is not even car-related

in any case, some people like them ... IMO, it's not for men, it's for fairies ... like you know who

home_pointer_top.jpg
ahahahah~~ :bigup: :bigup:
wait wai wait!! isn't that guy gay??? :D

what do you dream about V-tec and Type R badges? that phat body kit your gonna put on before it gets painted? or that carbon fiber hood that is pointless?

hmmm cant anyone just apreciate a fine bike?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back