Update CA18DET

Status
Not open for further replies.

200sxBoY

The car will go out of the garage tomorrow or in 2 days, (still need a master cylinder)

The CA runs GREAT , i only have to clean the engine bay (make the wires pass at the right spot, get the brake lines in their clips, get all the oil/dirt off, and make a bracket for the ignition chip)
OH and i also have to install the brackets for the intercooler (cause right now it's holding in place with 2 tie-wrap and the piping, had to get it holding to fabricate the piping!)
Lemme know what you think ! BTW if anyone is interested by a CA18 240, lemme know i can give you a quote, and i can get the auto to manual swap done, this one was in fact a automatic with HUD

Here's a quick picture
Shop106.jpg

sr20detconv said:
Petite question.Est-ce que le piping d'intercooler de sr20det peut fité sur un setup ca18?
Non, le hotpipe aurait besoin dune petite modification mais le cold pipe est pas dutout pareil
le throttle du sr20 a un angle comparé au ca18

Updates of the car running
Pics were taken on sunday , test drived the car with the owner , feels great at 10lbs of boost !
BTW , we went ghetto with the front bumper to fit the intercooler, bu ti think it loks good anyway, the difference between the hot pipe and the cold pipe is crazy , i can't touch the hot one cause it's too hot and the cold one feels like ambient .... THANKS ICEVEX !
PS : i have one of these intercooler for sale, same size/shape and brand new ! pm me!
Shop013.jpg

Shop012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back