SR and KA compatibility...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSaini

Legacy Member
I read and read and no luck...

couple of things...

I got a nice 2.5 straight pipe on my KA (HKS HI-POWER) and I just wanted to know if the SR downpipe would connect to the exhaust? Or would I need a ''custom'' pipe welded...?

also, I noticed many ppl run SR's with no AC (like all my friends so their useless to ask)

I need AC because I'm an LE (leather) and it gets really hot and I get dehydrated too quickly... for an AC, u need the compressor, the core behind the rad, what else? besides refilling the freons...

Compressor, dryer, condenser, piping, you can take it all from your KA, but you need to make a custom bracket for the compressor. Also, the SR downpipe matches to the same places as the KA exhaust manifold, the cat on both cars is the same and at the same place.

logik23 said:
Compressor, dryer, condenser, piping, you can take it all from your KA, but you need to make a custom bracket for the compressor. Also, the SR downpipe matches to the same places as the KA exhaust manifold, the cat on both cars is the same and at the same place.

Oh perfect! I heard the downpipe DOES NOT connect to the line :( I dunno who to believe! I'm going to see Haig!

Thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate it, I just saved a lot of time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back