do you find my car rice? and nicer with does rims??

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JAP Tuning

JAP-Jetta7.jpg

JAP-Jetta10.jpg

Jap-Jetta-dyno.jpg

JAP-Jetta-BBS.jpg

alors ne vous genez pas et dites moi ce que vous en pensez et vous pouvez allez voir toutes mes photos sur cette album: http://communities.fr.msn.ca/LartdutuningJAP

personally i prefer those massif chromed wheels .
ghetto look though !

Re: Do you find my car rice? And nicer with those rims??

Me, on the hand I like those BBS mags a whole lot more
(I think they're BBS)
just my personal opinion

ton auto est vraiment belle. jai toujours dit que les jetta etait belle modifier mais personne me croyer. au moins maintenant tu est la pour prouver mon point. just moi aussi jaime pas le chrome.

definitely i prefer those ghetto looking rims !!!
volk rims would just look crazy on your car !

Man what a rice ride!!! Never saw rice like one of those but now!!! Geeeeeeeeeezzz! Take two cups of water add 1 1/4 of Uncle Bens instant rice and what do you get..........your car!
Nice rice rice boy! Maybe you could add some Minute Maid rice on that ride!

;) Man your car is dope and you know it! Why bother making a topic like that!:) But for the mags I like those chrome one.

Re: Do you find my car rice? And nicer with those rims??

personnally, a little. I'm not a big fan of those lights in the back, nor of your front end. I'm a bigger fan of the sleeper thing. But your car is great non the less, and I'd love to have one just like it... just the styling would be a little different.

do you live in valleyfield? i was out there with my friend for some reason and i thought i saw your car

elle est fcking belle super ... si t'as un peu de cash joue avec le paint a part ca tres belle et tres originale comme auto!
je prefere les autres mags pas le chrome ... part ca elel est tres impressionnate continue le bon travail !

JACO, that's Karim!! and his g/f beside him!

BTW, those rims are PHAT too, they really work on the car, especially when in motion...

-Eric

P.S. Is that me stansing beside the car on the dyno??? I think so :eek:

I really like the front, not crazy about the back, but I think you should go max 17's, and not chrome.. that's my taste.. otherwise nice car

I like the last picture makes it look more sport rather than Bling Bling like the other mags!!

my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back