2002 wrx for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much does he want for it, i'm thinking of selling my SiR for one of these,is it in good condition, how many KM on it. let me know

35.000$ firm. the car is dark blue, i got 24000 km on the car, 4 winter tires toyo garith, only 1 month used, fireball exhaust, 5zigen coils spring, costum short ram intake, stage 3 clutch, teinted windows, compustar alarm, boost gage.

j'ai pas de photo sur internet mais c'est une wrx comme les autre appart des choses que j'ai enumerez.tu l'a surmant deja vu au centre ville autour de crescent st catherine ou peut etre st laurent, elle a un sticker STI sur le bumper arriere

24 000 twenty four THOUSAND Kilometers in ONE - 1 MONTH.. how much did you drive... im on the road, an insane amount of time and only put about a couple grand a month

PS: why you selling so early?... answer, and i have someone who would be interested

$35 000???

Isnt a brand new one listed at just under $35 000? Im sure its an awesome car but I would rather buy a brand new one for that price.

after taxes the car sells for 40800$ so with all the extra stuff on it already and only 9 month old 35000$ is not such a bad price!
now the reason he wants to sell (my friend) is that the car is costing him 1200$ a month with insurance so basically that leaves him with just about enought money to purchase the monthly playboy issue and spank the monkey, no what i mean so instead he's thinking about getting the new civic SiR hatch whitch will run him about 26k if i'm not mistakin.n e ways like i said if your interested email me at skylox@hotmail.com thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back