Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zandam696969

94 to 96 Integra........

92-95 honda civic

93-97 Del sol

?????

there all gonna have body kits and the whole 9 yards......but what would be best overall ????

i have a 96 gsr and i find it amazing, its got good power, torque, and handles pretty good... and its really nice with bodykits and mags, and all that stuff.

Personnaly, I would go for an Integra GSR or a new Celica(not on your list..just a suggestion)!

My vote would have to go to the Del Sol. Just for one simple reason.....there are less out there. If the two seater is a problem though my next choice would be the integra (but only the gsr). The Gsr has better performance no doubt but u sound like u'd rather show than go so that's why I'd recommend the Sol.

toutes ces auto sont bonne mais moi j'ai un gros penchant pour les moteurs DOHC .... faque si dans la del sol c un b16 ca peut-etre pas pire...

1 choix: integra si c'est une GSR
2 choix: del sol avec un B16
3 choix: la civic ...

tout depend de ce que tu veux faire avec .. une civic ou une del sol avec un GSR ca peut etre pas mal méchant....

i would go for either the integra or the del sol, nice car for summer, but probably for the del sol imho

Personally, i'd buy something else but among your choices, probably the Integra GSR!

---------------------------------------

Personally for about the same price, i'd buy a 240sx (95-97) and drop in an SR20det...

#1 reason: RWD

#2 reason: more potential, - better out of the box handling, possibility for a better tuned turbo engine

#3 reason : Nicer looking car, and not everybody has one

#4 reason: equal reliability if not better ( those 2.4L are tough!)

#5 reason: A true classic!

--------------------------------

sorry guys, i think honda's are great cars, but i'm starting to get tired of seeing them around, they're too....boring...but, thats my opinion, you don't have to put skirts and spoilers and what not if your car doesn't look boring stock. + the torque thing...i hate that, how about some useable power plz!

but like i said they are great cars, just not my thing!

Just had to respond to carteg....for the DOHC and SOHC....

I think DOHC's are in a lot of cars OVERATED!

On paper a lot of the time when comparing the same model of car with dohc and sohc engines, figures seem to give the EDGE to the dohc by a lot....but in a race the results are often totally different....i've seen a lot of examples like that...like my friend's dodge Neon at the strip, we had a lot of neons modified in the same manner with the mopar ecu, exhaust, cat, and so on.....and my friend's sohc(132 vs 150) actually beat a large majority of the neons present, my friend's neon is also a four door which adds some weight...there where a lot of neons that day at the Napi and the RT and EX Neons did not come up with great results! The ones that where the most modified ended with times 0.3 seconds faster than my friend...not a big difference if you ask me!

the RX7 is my next car buddy....leave some for me too....by the way, i'll take the rotary thnk you! :pPP

Personally I'd say none. I bought my car, since not many younger gen people drive it. Also, I wasn't buying for speed, I liked it cause it had 'ALOT' of cargo space, I'm going for sound, not for speed. But I would say go for a Celica GT-S or a 240SX. If you have the cash for insurance, go with a '93 MR-2 Turbo. That has been one ofmy favorite cars, since about 1998. Ever since I saw the 1st gen MR2, that was twin-charged make a pass at 11.xx something. Except, the first gen is boxy looking and only comes with a supercharger ('88-89). The N/A was available between (84-891/2) I believe. But I say, 2nd gen all the way, it's got the power and the handling right out of the box. Otherwise, my other top contender for my favorite car (keep in mind I mean affordable favorite cars), is the Corrado VR6 although the G60 aint bad either!

I agree with mx3jmcb, I would go with a '97 240sx! Those are sweet, and not at all played out. It would be a really great project car with a lot of potential.

Well, I'm gonna go with everyone here and say go with a 95 GTI VR6....oops...wait?? Umm

Ya, that's what I meant!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back