z32 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis__

Banned
There is this z32 1990 i want to buy, but there is one "slight" problem: it is a little bit rusted (the "skeleton" of the car) under the car (10 cm of rust on the driver side, next to the wheel). Is there any way that I can repair that, re-enfore it or something????

Thanks for the help*tu* ,
Daniel

You know what,^^you are right. What was I thinking ( i am being serious). Im gonna get a clean one. Everyone, forget about it, it was a stupid question.

Cleen No rust

cleeeeeeeeennnnn! no rust (zero) Florida car brought here last summer. Brand new $7000 paint job, DVD, killer stereo, beautiful 18" rims with new Hankook rubber.

Check it out $12,000 lightly negotiable

IM002861.JPG
[/URL]

Try to find one with original paint, it's always better to know the original condition of the car.

1. For the twin turbo ones, forget about it, other projects in mind than redoing the turbos. 2. Apparently, welding 2 parts of 2 different cars together not only costs a lot of money but approaches the value of the car to approximatly 0$ ( if you inspect it at a garage, thats what he will tell you). Thank you for your offers, but im trying to find one that is more recent.

????? why weld 2 cars?????

and check the link in my sig if u r interested in a very very clean 300 with original paint and nothing to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back