What is your opinion on this "thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your opinion

Oh boy this guy is still trying to push this crap!!!!!!

ATTN I warn you all do not buy this it doesn't work!!!!!
I tried this about 12 years ago lokks good sounds good but no difference in the car and on the dyno!!!!!

Re: What is your opinion

yeah i heard about that pica garbage a couple of months ago and started laughing!

that what I thougt, if it was so good everyone would want one..on a interesting note, I dreamt of this idea a long time ago. but didn't think it was fesible....I'm glad I didn't waste anytime trying to designing something that dosen't work.

on side note...how bout those electric turbos...???IMO to much money when you could have the real thing

This may sound really weird and ghetto but my frined thought of using an electirc leaf blower for forced induction, buy using a power converter,to plug it in..however after talking it over with a teacher at his school (he is studing to be a marine enginier)the teacher told him that it would make the engine less efficent...I know it sound gehtto but what is your opinion...

Re: ...

hmm ive heard of people trying that but with those engines they use to inflate the big inflattable kiddie rides. they use those on turbo cars when they get dynoed cuz they move alot of air.

but is it efficent

???are there aacutally hp gains on the dyno

Re: ...

Electric superchargers....Yeah Ive heard of em, and Ive got one thing to say. If you cant afford the real thing then dont bother! Honestly how much hp to you think a blowdryer jammed in yer intake is gonna give you? As for that spiral max crap, what a crock of $hit. A 35hp gain from a little piece of tin installed in yer intake? Hey TK looks like you might have some competition...be afraid!

What is your opinion

I'm trembling!!!!!!
I better sell my place and take the money and run for my life!!!!

Yeah right!!!!!!! I would move to the States but thats it!!!!!!!

I cant believe my eyes!!!!! you guys/gals cant understand what that is!!!! its so obvious to me, with all the rice in the world for the exterior of your car, now this company introduces " internal rice" for the heart of you motor!!!!!

Man imagine this with the red-yellow sticker combo and the single wiper mod!!

It would put those mustang to shame that's for sure :)

piece of crap !

gotta buy one of those ... WOW 35 % more HP. Why should i buy JR supercharger when this one cost only the 1/57e of the price .
that s a REAL DEAL. lollol
sorry can t stop laughing .

Oh did you see the thing they put on the muffler tips ?! HAHA Really really weird !
lol

Right...I will just restrict the air flow into my motor and get more horsepower and torque!! What a great idea!!! dumbass.... (inventor of the product, no one on this board)

Matt

Gotta be a Redneck who thought of that!!

No offence to you other Rednecks out there, he's just makin ya look bad... ;)

I much prefer the Turbonator (Turbonator.com)

Here is a claim they make:

Dyno Tests:

Horsepower increases of 4 to 13% were observed. Therefore, in a
vehicle with 400 horse power, it would mean there was a change of 16
to 52 horse power !

Silly! Like someone who has money to have a 400 horsepower car would buy such a piece of crap!

Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back