CA18DET HARNESS TROuBLE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRABSTARR

Hello!

when i first saw the harness on on engine i was like: *fag* piece of cake

well...now its WEEK 2 that i am EFFIN AROUND WITH THIS CRAP!!!! and i got nuthing done!!! the engine turns...but i got no spark!......so help me out please!....especially haig!...i hope this guy knows how to play with ca18det:yikes:

i numbered the engine harness connectors and then numbered the connectord on the fuse box...so can someone please indicate what harness connector connects to what part of the fuse box using the numbers....!!?? the problem is...unlike sr's///the freekin connectors dont go on perfectly...unless someone effed around with the harness...the wiresare never allined with the ones on the chassis.....anyways...really hard to explain....so full of anger!:run: .....and if possible...can you please tell me what wire color on the harness connects to what wire collor on the fusebox??

pics:

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

fuse box pix!

merci a lavance!!

Last edited:
:run: :run: ...im goin crazier by the day....je peut tout tradoire en francasi si vous voulez::

associez les numeros sur le harness du moteur au numeros sur le fuse box!

ive sent you the s13 ca18det diagrams on the mail adress in your profile so you should be able to have your things working if not post back!!

Last edited:
get 200sxboy or turbosteve to come to your place, it won't cost too much and you'll have a running car before next spring!

everyone has seemed to have died or i dont know what...i called robin almasi ..he told me he would come yesterday....guess what...he left me for dead.....and 200sx boy....well he lives far and its hard to really explain only by looking at pictures...so i understand if he doesnt wanna help anymore....and i just pmed steve...hopefully he will help me!....the job looks like it takes 35.6 seconds to complete for anyone whos done this before...it seems as i am one of the first people ever to do the swap....even on npclub, there is one guy that helped me a little bit...but not nearly enough to get the car started!

anyways

my fate rests in your hands turbo steve:p :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back