Spotted: Cute Chick Driving Datsun Z Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathFromAbove

The other week in Laval at St.Martin/Chomedey (Univers) I saw this friggen clean, super mint brown Datzun Z, I think a 270Z, and I know it was Turbo. Even better, was the driver....cute brunette girl.

Yeah, I know we all see cute girls every day, but not driving a car like that. That's friggen cool in my books. Anyone seen it or know who?

*This thread is worthless without pics*

sick, i was just there 1 hour ago actually, nice place, never been, but sorry no cute chicks in datsun Z

The other week in Laval at St.Martin/Chomedey (Univers) I saw this friggen clean, super mint brown Datzun Z, I think a 270Z, and I know it was Turbo. Even better, was the driver....cute brunette girl.

Yeah, I know we all see cute girls every day, but not driving a car like that. That's friggen cool in my books. Anyone seen it or know who?

*This thread is worthless without pics*

You admit your own thread is worthless? :dunno: why continue by pressing submit?

me and my friends were outside near guzzo sources and we see this HOT SEXY girl driving a 240sx
kinda mod'd
heck it was moded
and shew as on her phone
but it came time to shift..
so were like nah its automatic
then we see (cause it was kinda like a hill) her knees steering, and one hand on shifter, other on phone
i was like :yikes:
i think it coulda been devlish240

cause i knew someone would say it anyway. but my point of the thread was less about the car and more about the cutie dricing such a classic. you'd mostly expect it to be middle aged men or a younger dude who picked it up somewhere. it was the girl that made it way cooler.

me and my friends were outside near guzzo sources and we see this HOT SEXY girl driving a 240sx
kinda mod'd
heck it was moded
and shew as on her phone
but it came time to shift..
so were like nah its automatic
then we see (cause it was kinda like a hill) her knees steering, and one hand on shifter, other on phone
i was like :yikes:
i think it coulda been devlish240

gold with black silvia wing? Probably not her tho cause her engine is sitting at camo tuning as we speek. 10 seconds here she comes.

i keep hoping every day :run:

Well mine at least loves them but shes learning to drive more and more.
Kind of funny she got a Hemi charger with 340HP as her first car but never drove it as it was given back on lease. She never got her license in time :p

Well mine at least loves them but shes learning to drive more and more.
Kind of funny she got a Hemi charger with 340HP as her first car but never drove it as it was given back on lease. She never got her license in time :p
mabe its a good thing she didn't get to drive it ...loll but thtas cool that she at least has some kinda interest in your passion (cars) *tu*

IN my dream, Jessica alba is lead mechanic in my drift team. I also do her after races. My dreams rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back