toda cams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call jamil at RMR...he has spec b cams in his car and may want to get rid of them. (514)339-5722 ext 14

Matt

toda

B17a call 450-629-2829 ask for Fred!!!!!1

He'll hook you up!!!!!!!Tell him TK refered you!

toda

Chris he is asking for a store that sells toda cams,
Matt said Jamil has used ones in his car I said 450-629-2829 a # for a store that sell toda cams!!!!
If RMR sells new toda cams then say so. I don't sell toda!!!
Simple right.

Re: toda

lol.......so many different phone numbers for one thing.....

Re: toda

oh i thought i saw 3...didnt know 2 were the same #'s

cams

mat you know how much he want for his toda b spec
does it fit on my sir
how much milage on the cams?

can you guys get b16b cams?

Re: cams

I am not sure how much he wants. Yes they will fit in your. They have not more than 2000 km on them. Yes we can get CTR cams. That's what I am running in my car.

Matt

Re: cams

hey b17agsrvtec,

if you want to try a good set of cams for under 1700$, I whould suggest to try the JUN ones. If you go to the Hondata
web site, you will see a dyno chart from a 98 type r with JUN
cams. Properly tuned, the engine makes 183 hp to the wheels!! Now, I know that you have a B16a engine wich does not have the same power output, BUT it still can give you an idea of the expected results. A stock B18c5 makes aprox. 162 hp to the wheels; that's a 20hp wheel gain! RMR carries the JUN product line, so for more info, call them. :)

These camshafts will still fit and provide good power and torque for your B17a engine ( sorry for mistake!); JUN type 2
cams are a great combination for lots of HP and torque with out losing too much street drivability. One thing though that you have to realize when you instal any type of aftermarket
cams that are agressive, they are NOT simple " drop in`s ",
you will need proper fueling, ignition and mostly dyno tuning, wich will includes cam gear settings, v-tec points and rev limit adjusments. The best way to get all of these dones properly is to combine a pair of cam gears and a fuel press.reg. with a Hondata system; it`s easy to use and will give you precise tuning capabilities. Finally, if you wich to exploit the maximum
potential of your cams ( rev beyond 8000rpm) you will need stiffer valve springs and proper flow.

If you get to do all that, get ready for a JOYRIDE !!!!

p.s. here`s a little tease, type-r producing 240 wheel hp N/A!!
:) :) :)

www.realfast.com.sg/User%...iidyno.GIF

Hmmm....flywheel.....

sorry, just thinking about the next step. I hear a lighter fly wheel is excellent with a turbo set up. It allows the turbo to spool quicker. I wonder if JUN makes pieces for an 87 Volvo?!!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back