Wicked & Camelo Sunday Night Cruise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Legacy Member
We were at Cage O' Sport on St.Jean's with a couple of friends just chilling, when we decided just to go cruise for a little bit. I was in my Audi and Camelo was in his Prelude. We were heading down St.Jean's south (i think heh), going at a safe speed, no racing involved. We happened to be at a light myself Camelo and another friend when we revved our engine for fun, a Tiburon happened to hear us, and after the light turned green he pulled up next to us and waved us down telling us to follow him. He must of realized we were together. We followed him into a parking lot, and then proceeded to get out. To our amazement there was a BEAUTIFUL Toyota Supra parked in that same parking lot. My mouth dropped. Camelo and I got out of our cars and introduced our selves to the Tiburon guy. He was a chill guy. After talking for a couple minutes he said he wanted to show us something, he reached into his pocket and pulled out the keys to the Supra!! :D :D :D :D Turned out it was HIS! WOW!
He didnt feel like taking it out right then and there but told us it will be out this summer for sure!
So our little cruise turned into a spectacular 10 minutes with this Supra!
I don't know about you guys and girls but a Toyota Supra is one hell of a car, and damn beautiful as well!!
I gotta go cruisin more often! :)

hehe nice ! :D !

was it modded, show or/and performance ?

the guy is driving a supra and a tiburon ! not bad ! lol ! but not the same thing ! :D

ttt....I'll try to post pics later!!!

The Supra had a really nice Spoiler and an exhaust(I think)

He just bought it at the end of last summer! So this will be his first summer with it!
It was also an automatic, but he has a 6 speed manual trans waiting to be put in!
Nothing else to my knowledge has been done to it! But it's a slick black car, with that perfect Supra Spoiler!
Madd ups to him!

ViewImageDetail.jsp

Im trying it out....I'm not sure how to do it

Must be nice to get out and cruise whenever, and on occasion get that kind of opportunity. See if I went cruising anywhere near my house, I might get flagged down by some farmer to show me his tractor instead of a Supra. F**kin Hudson... LOL
I ENVY EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WEST-ISLANDERS

LOL!!! yeh i have a friend who lives in Vaudreuil! Accross from a Corn Field! but his house is 5x the size of mine and on the water so i cant make fun of him!! :( lol

Originally posted by MR2Chick
See if I went cruising anywhere near my house, I might get flagged down by some farmer to show me his tractor instead of a Supra. F**kin Hudson... LOL

lolololol....it's all good!!!!

The pic of the supra realling isnt that great! but we do have pics of the cruisin! cars are a little dirty! :( Tomorrow night we getting everyone together and taking pics! You can expect:
RSX or Audi
240 SX
Prelude
Mustang 5.0
all clean and washed :)

Originally posted by MR2Chick
some nice red x's guys!
lol :rolleyes: :D

He's trying, he's trying! First time posting pics! to be honest i dont know how to either so i am keeping my mouth shut! :)
but sooner or later they will be here!

bonjour les amis bonjour.......wicked and camelo sup yoo...crazy story....**** u guys didn't even call me shiiatt....jk jk

heh! you werent in the West Tonight... and you live so far! heh!
next time, next time! pics comming shortly with MUCH thanks to honda93

Originally posted by honda93
pm me and I'll post them for you

Honda93 is the new MR pic hoster!:)

BTW Nice Cars!

I've seen the Supra around St-Jean's and Pierrefond blvd at the end of last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back