300zx racing chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowz

Hey guys, just recvd my racing chip, haven't had the time to remove the ecu yet, just wondering if anybody knows if its a "snap in" or does it need to be soldered?*blah*

well, i guess u should give us the name brand of the chip, personaly i don't know, but maybe it will help

well, i guess u should give us the name brand of the chip, personaly i don't know, but maybe it will help

Its from "innovative autosports"
" hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/300ZX-NA-TURBO-STAGE-3-PERFORMANCE-CHIP-Z32-MAF-BOV_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33597QQihZ014QQitemZ330024017320QQrdZ1 "

Hey guys, just recvd my racing chip, haven't had the time to remove the ecu yet, just wondering if anybody knows if its a "snap in" or does it need to be soldered?*blah*

You have to desolder the factory chip and put a socket...it seems easy but you have to know what you're doing if you want to do a nice job.

I can install it for you, call me at the shop Tuesday.

I can also Dyno it before and after if you want, we have a Dynapack in the shop, on top of this, I can do REAL tuning on your ECU (like I do for all Nissan OBD1)and proove you that I will make more power than that chip and safer too, its up to you!

Robin

You have to desolder the factory chip and put a socket...it seems easy but you have to know what you're doing if you want to do a nice job.

I can install it for you, call me at the shop Tuesday.

I can also Dyno it before and after if you want, we have a Dynapack in the shop, on top of this, I can do REAL tuning on your ECU (like I do for all Nissan OBD1)and proove you that I will make more power than that chip and safer too, its up to you!

Robin

Can you PM me a quote on how much you would charge?.. thnks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back