FS: 1990 Eunos Roadster / Mazda Miata

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieroAlex

Legacy Member
*This vehicle is currently being stocked by Import Concern in Japan. This price is a limited time offer only, If the car has not sold by the time it lands the price will increase. This car is legal for export.

1990 Eunos Roadster (Mazda Miata)

21.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

18.jpg

Features

-90,087 kilometers
-Air Conditioning
-Power Steering
-Power Windows
-Hard Top
-Soft Top
-Alloy Wheels

Engine & Drivetrain

-B6-ZE: 1600cc, I4, DOHC 16V
-FR: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
-Manual Transmission

Aftermarket

-Momo Steering Wheel

Status

Price Drop

-RORO Price: $5,000 (GST-included).
-Container Price: $5,500 (GST-included).

-A minimum deposit of $3,500 is required to buy this vehicle. Shipping outside of Vancouver is extra and can be arranged by Import Concern.

-This Roadstar is scheduled to leave Japan on the next vessel.
for more photos please visit http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100288/

If you have any Questions please feel free to contact myself or Christian.

If you would like to see all of our Import Concern stock, please visit www.importconcern.ca and remember, if you can't find what you want on our site, let us know and we will find it for you.

Last edited:
TI PIT, u know alots about JDM car, i dont have a garage, but u know, if a buy a huge tempo, always stay clean my tempo inside without a single snow, do u think JDM car will still rust ? even it doesnt touch the snow.

TI PIT, u know alots about JDM car, i dont have a garage, but u know, if a buy a huge tempo, always stay clean my tempo inside without a single snow, do u think JDM car will still rust ? even it doesnt touch the snow.

its actually sometimes reccomended to do so.. the snow wont hurt the car as long as the weather doesnt keep going up and down.. leave the window cracked open VERY slightly and follow normal storage procedures and there wont be a problem.

lol thanx man for the advice ^_~ i see. i need to open a little my window. so the car will stay healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back