Have you ever TRUELY been in love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

Okay lets get this straight. Not the type of car that you'd want to drive 300 Km/hr, Not the Pin-up broad in your room that you beat your nuts to every night or a family member. I mean in love with a significant other. Have you ever been in love? No, yes? whyy ?

Nope, don't think it'll ever happen. I don't believe in love. I believe in strong infatuation, but not in the "soul mate". With 6 billion people on the planet, what are the chances of having your soul mate living a block away from your house?

HELL YEAH!!! I can say that i'm truely in love with the girl im going out now for a year and almost two months. I never feeled that way before, I can easily say that she's the one for me. Ive got 100% confidence in her, she would never back-stab me and i would never think something bad about her. Every think she does for me is perfect.

I love her and I wanna marry her one day, soon!

I have the same feeling, but I've been with my girl for over 2 years and a half. There's just no one better for me out there. We have 100% trust in eachother. Truly blessed to have her in my life.

Nope, don't think it'll ever happen. I don't believe in love. I believe in strong infatuation, but not in the "soul mate". With 6 billion people on the planet, what are the chances of having your soul mate living a block away from your house?

I don't believe in "soul-mates" either, but I do believe that you can really love someone. I found her when I wasn't looking, and I think that's what happens with everyone who "falls in love." When you're looking for someone, you usually just set yourself up for a let-down, having expections from that other person.

I am in love!
We have been together for 6 years and 5 months. He is everything for me!
The only thing missing to my happiness: he does not want to get married!
Hopefully one day.. he will change his mind..
For the rest, he is perfect, and I truly love and respect him!

Karin

yes .. with my ex ..

unfortunatly , shes my ex .. :(

things dont always work out with the ones you love ..

No...

I cannot be that selfish to put someone else life in danger just because of my own obsession...

I am in love!
We have been together for 6 years and 5 months. He is everything for me!
The only thing missing to my happiness: he does not want to get married!
Hopefully one day.. he will change his mind..
For the rest, he is perfect, and I truly love and respect him!

Karin

Wow, you sound 100% like my girlfriend.
She asked me quite a few times about getting married and i'm a ferm believer that getting married is BULLCHIT! I told her quite a few itmes, I think she's starting to get it... Sorry but I understand your boyfriend very well :)

No need to get married to "accept" your love.

Yeah. We had two years of heaven. Then it slowly faded. But those two years were "afternoon delight"

I was and it ended very badly,
Am trying again but am a little more reserved this time about saying forever. As one can never really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back