83 Rabbit Gti For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubsquad

Legacy Member
j'ai une semaine et demi pour vendre mon rabbit. il etait vendu mais le gars a pas passé au credit et j'ai deja un depot pour un autre char. il est tres propre et la mecanique est en parfaite condition. c'est un des plus clean que vous pourrez voir. jamais sorti l'hiver.

vw rabbit gti 83
noir interieur rouge
peinture originale
pas de rouille
202 000km
spring apex
disque ventile brembo
mags passat 15"
moteur 1.8 8 valves
cam 272
throttle body neuspeed
filage msd
headers
exhaust complet 2.25"
banc recaro
lecteur cd jvc 40w*4
plusieurs pieces neuves (timing belt, oil pan..)
4000$ neg.

si interressé email: sebastien_kabbani@hotmail.com (francais ou anglais)

** region de montreal (west island) **

voici d'autres photos

si quelqu'un m'achètes ma civic 1992 hatchback (conversion SiR, Bilstein/Neuspeed, i/h/e...)
Je vais la voir pis je te donnes le cash!!! Je m'ennuies trop de ma petite 16v.... :(

Échange...

Je sais pas si tu serais prenneurs pour un échange mais en tout cas moi je t'échangerais mon Audi qauttro turbo 5000CD 1988 contre ton Rabbit...
Le Audi est full equip, cuir/suède name it il l'a!!! en tout cas si jamais ça peux faire ton affaire...donne moi des news par mail: tek_121@hotmail.com:idea:

Reason...

My girl friend was transfert to another job and now she have to take the car to go work every morning...and she's not able to drive the Audi (to big for her!!!) and this car is like driving a pickup truck!!! need power to turn the 4wheel drive and to play with the clutch!!! so that's the reason...I'm not to happy about it but got no choice...(But I dont want to get a piece of junk eighter you know...so that's why I tried to get a smaller car for her put a fun car for me!!!)

if its not sold I'd like to see it tomorrow (Wednesday). I'll be available from ten in the morning until 4-5 o'clock. So please call me.

Olivier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back