gimme a list of the best body shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

specline

what's the best paint shop in montreal???

someone just smash my rear bumper and my insurance is going to pay the damages so im looking for a body shop that can match my silver and has good paint that will not crack during the winter and all year long

thanks

chris

Last edited:
Appel Peinture TSA, le gars peinturait des avions chez Bombardier et maintenant il a parti un body shop.
Il n'est pas cher et il fait une très bonne job.

Il a peinturé mon S13 et il est très bien réussi.

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

Nicolas
514-942-3382

automotion font des paint job??? et si oui est ce qu'il serait en mesure de commander un nouveau bumber aftermarket aussi???

Call autoimages in laval

Go see my boys alex or sal call me for their number dont have it here (home)they're minutes from our shop and they do good work. Also in order for your paint not to crack its not about the paint they need to add a product they call flex, as the name imply's allows the paint to flex. No flex equals cracks need to specify it because some shops will screw you and save money by not mixing it in the job and you dont realise it until 3 months later when it cracks.

johnny

thanks for the information johnny...ill look more into that flex product and are they able to match silvers

Hehe Automotion c'est avant tout un paint shop. Ils peuvent pas te commander de bumper aftermarket mais un OEM surement. C'est le meilleur body shop a mtl selon moi.

thanks for the information johnny...ill look more into that flex product and are they able to match silvers

Its not if they can match them its about the paint maker shop matching them , most shops dont mix their own paint anymore alot of times you can match from a paint chip but that really makes a difference say matching a door or fender because no matter what you do alot of times the match isn't done properly because they go by paint code not a paint chip, so the new part doen't match only because that used to be your color but with time your car changed colors sun rain age all that. In your case being a bumper were they buy the paint is the most important thing. Or were you buy them the paint. Call them and tell them I sent you these guys have done alot of quality work on some very expensive cars as well as beaters.

try them
johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back