91 Honda Civic Si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclusive Tuning

Legacy Member
91 Honda Civic SI ,5 speed(Re-built Tranny),230,000km on the body(99 1.6 SOHC engine in it 30,000KM)(The engine was installed by Ad tuning) The Body has no rust or nothing ,no putty work, car was stored last 3 winters , milano red , tints,power moon roof, short shifter, clear corners, clear bumpers, MARA exhuast, Ractive P-FLOW, with Tornado cone, Strut BAR, Coilovers, Distributor, wires and plugs all changed recently, Good winter tires, possibility of honda mags....., the interior is like new (black)the Si seats are like new no fading or rips, Silver Bezel around Guages .Pioneer CD player and speakers...all the wiring for a system is left in the car(to much of a hassle to take it out (sold the system anyways)...............Asking 5,750$ neg any other questions just let me know.....chevykidz24@hotmail.com or I check the board regularly.

that was a waste of a post..........$3000 ?!?!?!?!?

I see this car all the time and if anyone where to sell it for $3000 i wanna hit what your smoking man!

yet another joker......funny Chris.........hey man, look at my sign and tell me why the pic wont show up!?!?!?!?!?!?

hey Pat where are you taking the pic from, your site or you harddrive?

did you pusht eh "IMG" icon on the screen or did you do it manually you know

yeah

Hey chris a member of j-body ontario already made the same offer
I'm thinking.....but i just spent a small amount on the car and i want to keep it for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back