Julep or Lafleur Tonight??? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieroAlex

Legacy Member
Hey guys, I know that most of you went to Lafleur yesterday but I was unable to make it.. I heard that there *Might* be another meeting tonight at Lafleurs or at the Julep.. anyone going and know where it`s at?
Thanks
Alex **Newbie who doesn`t know anyone here!! :D

newbie initiation ! lol ! :D !

be there next week ! probably more car, we will be on April and hotter !

Hey it's going to be 3rd of April ! Damn that will be my birthday ! :D !:eek: :eek:

:D but damn I will only get on party on the 5th of april ! :D !

hehehe, damn.. that sucks!!

A guy in a black civic with a MR sticker told me there would be another one tonight... I guess he didn`t like the sticker on my rear window.. :D

Sorry about the wrong info!! I was hoping to meet you guys soon.. lol

I`m fairly new and I don`t really know anyone, can I just show up to one of the meets or do I have to reserve in advance somewhere? I hope you guys don`t mind a little ricer.. lol well, I`m not into revving my engine for nothing and blasting my sound system but I am into aluminum spoilers and body kits.. anyways, cant wait for the next meet..

Ti-Pit we don't car ! If you are nice and you are not stupid then you are welcome !

I don't even know most of the people there. Was the second time I gone there ! but I think most people will still be happy if you are nice and there. (does this sentence make sens :s )

they are friendly but not overly friendly...dont ruin the scene by reving loud peeling in or out and just liek whatever said be a nice guy and dont rag on anyones cars it should be cool.(by the way im still fairly new to the scene...2nd year now:bigup: lol)

hehe, I personally don't rag on people's cars but what if I have a sticker on the back on my car that does? (In a way?)

I'm new to MR but I've been in other clubs before so I know the way things work, be nice to others and they will be to you :d I never rag on people and their cars, Usualy they mod it the way they like em and well thats all a matter of tastes.. If it makes the owner happy and he is proud of his car then he has done a great job and who are we to ruine that for him. :D

What I am afraid of is masses of unknown people.. lol I'm really shy and well I won't talk to anyone on my own.. So if you guys see a lonly teen in or near a red MX-3.... comme talk to me.. lol

cheers

Actually, Friday night exists at Julep. But since it's not very popular, it's mainly for people who doesn't want to get notice by the cops!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back