need some opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyRyder

alright, take a look at this pic! i got a a black on, with gtr spoiler, (skyline), but i saw this sticker from the 400r that this guy put on his car, and i find it look realllly nice! what do u guys think, what color should i put to fit my car, grey? white?....

areddeergasstation2.jpg

also, that spoiler, is it overkill or do i keep the gtr one?

dude, the guys out in Alberta, and BC, know thier shit, there is maybe .00000000000000000000000000000000001 % of rice there then there is here alone in MTL.

they've been racking around with gtrs and silvias, sr and rb swaps for quite a long time now. easy access via west coast.

i ve seen that white gtr on the road when i was out there. its nice as hell,

go for it, but do it in your own style, dont copy

the sticker is nice Dario, but it wont look nice on ur car. urs looks sleek and liek clean. Plus for some reason in IMO, the way "nismo" is written, like their logo is cheesy. if u can get their other logo sticker
nismo_exh_stune.jpg

like that one, instead of:

Nismo.gif

i think it'd look a whole lot better.

ya for sure im gonna make it my style and what not i don't want it too look exactly like that one! and the way its written i find it looks sweet, its cause its older style! but im just saying also, that when u look at the car i love that boxy/sleek/ look it has! that what im trynig to get and loking for ideas!

for the sticker, what about white? white on black is nice and classic, but any colors that would be nicer?.... i dunno! somethine nice and unique!maybe the stripe light silver with the white nismo and red O?

Last edited:
yes i know this, but it will look a bit to femme! lol! i have pinjk shirts and whatnot, but not on the car would look tooo girly!

Gray/Gun metal on black would be sick.

Subtile yet it adds something nice!

DO IT

If you think pink stickers will make you look feminine, grow some balls. People who will say ur gay are only jealous. I'm ganna be rocking chrome pink rims soon.

I'd get gold rims with gold sticker. Pink with pink woudl also be nice. But in any case my advice is to have the exact same colour for rims as for the vynil.

put carbon everywhere (hood, trunk, spoiler) with the (grey, gunmetal) stickerz, gunmetal rims with chrome lip. and for the pink... I dont know... but... naaaaaahh.... no pink :bigup:

okay i know what im gonna do with the wing, don't worry i won't rice it up! but teh sticker issue! we shall all see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back