SiR mags with tires for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chief

Hi guys,

I'm selling my '99 SiR mags in great condition with P700-Z Pirelli Tires (205 in width) minimum price is 500$+ since a friend of mine will buy em for that price. BTW the tires are good for at least this summer and maybe more. Accepting trades (other mags)

if you wanna see a pic of em you can check here :
Click here

the image was taken last summer in 2001 (not in '99 he he), the mags are in awesome shape and were never used during winter

thx

email me at chief_rock@usa.net or just reply here in this topic

Well let's say a lot of people are looking for these mags with 205/50 r15 tires on em so I,m not gonna sell em cheaper and get stuck with an extra pair of unused tires...

think about it, thx

Karl

I need exactly those tires...
if you sold the mags seperate how much would you sell me the tires??

Solves everyones problem!!!

yes it's a 4 bolt pattern, well i could sell the tires separetely but i got ppl interested in buying both together so that would make it simpler.

still the current bid is now 600$, so anybody wants to make a better offer hurry up cause they might just be gone tomorrow.

btw L-K i would sell the 4 tires at 175$ and the mags for 500$.

just depends if Hipe_R is serious about buying the mags real soon...
:)

gimme news on it ASAP,

thx

Ok Red Machine there are yours at 675$ unless I have a better offer so hurry up :) , plz email me now to confirm at chief_rock@usa.net

BTW the bidding will be on until monday probably, just got to go shopping for wheels this week end to be sure I got mags for the summer.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back