H10 light bulb.....HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjdrouin

ok, i got a 91 silvia K's with the 3 pots projectors head light.....and i got a light bulb out....one of my fog light to be precise....now i know all of ya will be sayin wtf dude go to canadian tire and get a new bulb. but the thing is...NOBODY in every shop i went, ever seen that kind of light bulb... it is an H10 not an H1....H10
now if someone knows where i can get one, please let me know....because i dont feel like importing one directly from japan and i dont want to buy an hole headlight from a japanese parts shop......I JUST NEED THE F***** BULB. lol
tanks guys

here's some pics....on the bulb it says USH10...
H10002.jpg

H10001.jpg

Last edited:
That's what happens with JDM cars.

I typed "H10 bulb" in google and about 92,347,283,479 websites came up, they are all in the states and they all sell H10 bulbs. Lazy bum.

That's what happens with JDM cars.

I typed "H10 bulb" in google and about 92,347,283,479 websites came up, they are all in the states and they all sell H10 bulbs. Lazy bum.

well the lazy bum actually already search these website....but the thing is that the actual H10 bulb shown is not the same as the one i got.....mine is a 2 straight connector and those on the web sites are angle connectors.....
i even looked at yahoo.jp.....cant even find them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back