All MANUAL 2000-2003 Maxima owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

delguiner

Im in the market for a manual 2000 Maxima, and i read a couple of reviews that the shifting and the manual performance of the car is not very good at all. Is this true? Are they just exaggerating?\

Any and all info is welcome
Thank you
Joey

I've talked to a guy who works at the dealer, he says the 6-speed is a little stiff, but the 5-speed is smooooth as butter.

5speed is a charm, very short (well compared to my 240 neway :p) and not choppy at all. WHy not go test drive one and make your own opinion?

5speed is a charm, very short (well compared to my 240 neway :p) and not choppy at all. WHy not go test drive one and make your own opinion?

It's REALLY hard to find a 2000 Manual Maxima!!!

I was searching on Hebdo and lespac and occasion.ca and i cant find 1 manual Maxima.

Imagine if i wanted it in white and manual, holy moly!

Search on auto trader, all you have to do is have it inspected, it's no big deal, they didn't find anythign when I brought my 240 over.

very cool, i guess i'll have to look at all my options and see...

there's a couple of Black Maxima's but im really set on white...

so, any manual 2000 maxima owners here?

i have a 2002 max...

the extra HP and the 6th gear is sweet

i personally have problems with the tranny, wouldn't mind shorter throws....

but the car moves, and it moes fast.. 02-03 maxima 255hp and 246 torque with the 6th gear imo is > than a 00 - 01 maxima 222hp and 217 torque with only 5 gears....

the 6th is a life saver on gas and when i tested the two different ones, i noticed a difference in power

Im gonna stick to a 2000 Maxima. We've had an Automatic at home (from 120000km to 205000km) and we have yet to put a single penny into the car!!!

i think i just might have to get a car in Ontario, they have all the manuals there... there's like 6 or 7 and not 1 in quebec!

ANyway the cars in ontario are probably in better condition... better roads, less salt = decent suspension and no rust *tu* *tu* *tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back