what are those bikes called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kourjakian

Legacy Member
Hey! just want ot know what those bikes are called, the ones at 49cc I think and that you can drive them with your scooter liscence. Thanks.

javais ca vla 10 ans un ysr, ya des 50cc et 80cc. de 1988-1991 et un peu modifier ca roulais 100-110 km heure ,pas mal pour un 50cc 5 vitesses...

You could also look for a 1982 honda MB5 49.9cc over 90 km/hr if moded up to 120 kph..used to have a fast one when I was 14 would do 120 with a passenger.

I had one too back in the day, they are so fun, i regret selling it, now they are overpriced!!!!

depends, they really should not be able to do anything with a car licence (probation or 15 points NOT apprenti)
but some cops can be jerks and tow it because its clutch manual :( it happend to me a few times, but not much problems if you know what to say

EDIT: also, depends where you are, some cops are more knoledgeable than others on the subject

not too true, ive known people with some stupid shit (like non-matching serial numbers, no D.O.T Helmet etc..) that talked themselves out of a ticket, come on its not like a full sized bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back