2009 skyline gtr vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
just my 2 cents

im not impressed.

the lines of the car are wierd. too much like a g35,. to me its not saying arggggggg:angry: rock on :butthead: and worship godzilla of jdm :bow: ... like the GTR did in the past and what it should do now

manual tranny a must, if they bring that paddle shift crap out , or the auto/manual tiptronic shit, ..NIssan has seriously failed ,. the whole aura of the gtr is performance, if there is not a manual tranny, its aimed at old farts that will obviously buy it cause they have the money, Sad cause these new GTR s are gonna be sold to people who haven 't a clue about the GTR heritage or what the car origionally stood for .

I think Nissan should look to its grass roots when performance was actually performance!!!! clean house,. get rid of some of these pencil pushing desk jockeys and hire some people who actually know something about what the enthusiasts are looking for , instead of guessing.

its sad but thats what it is like at this point in time in all design and prodution with every manufacturer
*blah*

im not impressed.

the lines of the car are wierd. too much like a g35,. to me its not saying arggggggg:angry: rock on :butthead: and worship godzilla of jdm :bow: ... like the GTR did in the past and what it should do now

manual tranny a must, if they bring that paddle shift crap out , or the auto/manual tiptronic shit, ..NIssan has seriously failed ,. the whole aura of the gtr is performance, if there is not a manual tranny, its aimed at old farts that will obviously buy it cause they have the money, Sad cause these new GTR s are gonna be sold to people who haven 't a clue about the GTR heritage or what the car origionally stood for .

I think Nissan should look to its grass roots when performance was actually performance!!!! clean house,. get rid of some of these pencil pushing desk jockeys and hire some people who actually know something about what the enthusiasts are looking for , instead of guessing.

its sad but thats what it is like at this point in time in all design and prodution with every manufacturer
*blah*

couldn't have said it better myself!!

oh and the fact that they **might** be putting in a V8 is HORRIBLE!!! v8's are for american cars.... BRING BACK THE INLINE 6... it was nick named godzilla for a reason!

Speculation

Its going to be a VQ32DETT

That is speculation, the North american version is supposed to be equipped with a 6 speed manual (new box) as an option and a VQ35DETT with new heads and pistons.

A well made paddle shift will only improve your lap times if you know how to use it, it might not be ideal for drift but if you can afford the 70 G's you can afford the 6 speed.

I believe the VQ32DETT is a stroked VQ30 for the race set up.

I think there will be all kinds of miss-information until its pre release.

Paddle shift or not if it is kicking Porsche turbo ass it is worth it.

My 2 cents.

Drew

Drew, ....

yep i agree with you there, at least porche will be beggin for mercy , but in honesty, what ever the car is used for,. ...driving a car ( manual) as opposed to driving a video game, ( paddle) to me is much more worth it, . ... eventually the driver wont be a driver , they will become a passenger, and thats what i mean when it comes down to it,. ... are they going to produce a true " drivers car" - i hope so since they are comparing it with a porche turbo,. or are they simply making another sarcastic passenger car.

i hope its an all go set up.

in the end the intention is to make a true bench mark as toyota is bringing their monster back as well,.

anyways...*tu*

speaking of toyotas monster... when the hell is it gonna be released :( lol... anyway, link doesnt work for me, im gonna look it up online ;)

Sucks donkey balls...

Where has the good ol' old school styling gone? WHERE HAVE THE POP UP LIGHTS GONE???

Well, let me tell you... squary curves, pop up lights, engine bays in witch you see the engine (without all those gay plastic shits), lights that actually look like car lights (not spaceship lights), comfy soft seats, these are all dead for ever... it makes me wanna throw up on those new cars. **** technology and all that's bound to it! **** those electronic devices driging for you, I drive for the pleasure of it, so please let me drive by myself, engineering whores...

Man, what a therapy...

Give me back my pop up lights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back