After almost 2 years of dreaming, I finally join the family...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altyman

Hi!

I'm so happy that I can't help but share this with you... I finally joined the Nissan family! And with a legend of the make! Indeed, after almost 2 years of dreaming of this car, I finally bought my first S12! Unfortunatly, I still haven't driven it. A Ka24de swap is on progress so the car doesn't start.

So the KA24de is from a 1995 S14, it has 91 000km :)yikes: :D ) and a Centerforce stage 2 clutch. Alternator, alternator belt and starter are brand new. The car has 235 xxxkm (which isn't that much since the car is over 20 years old). It's rusted, but floors and frames are showroom (well... almost). It's a 1986 built in january, so it's a mk1.5, coupe. The swap is almost complete, only a few wires are left to connect and I need to fin radiator hoses and a throttle cable. After that, I'll need to fix this exhaust and to bleed the clutch system and I'll be all set.

Can't wait to get the bitch running... now, enough with writing, here are the pics:

DSCN3040.jpg

DSCN3041.jpg

Those two above are pretty old, but the car still looks pretty much like that.
DCP_0098.jpg

Engine bay ^^^
DCP_0104.jpg

Ka24de = in
DCP_0044.jpg

Floors
DCP_0043.jpg

Floors again

The pics were taken by the previous owner... I'll take some more pics when my mother gets back from Europe with my camera. I might post them if interest is shown.

I'll probably need your help to finish the swap. There are lots of wire in there...

Soon to be dmao... drifting my ass out!
Thanks!

oh...it's you that bought the S12 from Walla Walla on Npclub. How much do you paid for it, he wasn't asking too much it's seems from is selling thread on npclub.

Yeah, it's me! I paid 600$... pretty inexpensive! Turbo might come later on, but I'll have the car running before lol.

Un maudit beau projet que l'on a jamais eu le temps de finir malheureusement. Travaille tout le temps et quand on était en congé en même temps...il mouillait!

Et il est tombé en amour avec une belle petite Supra, donc il fallait que le S12 parte! :p

I love this model,you gonna have fun with that,you got a Gazelle lol

photo_car.jpg

furydr301b.jpg

S12_Rally_01.jpg

200sxfq-L.jpg

the one from WRC rally too the s12 WRC im gonna try to find some pics

Last edited:
loll! Thanks to everyone for the comments...
The videos will come if I ever get to have her running. Can't find the damned plug I need!

The guy who had the car before initiated the swap (dropped the engine, plugged the hydraulic clutch oil lines and driveshaft and did about half of the wiring). He had a deal for a 91 000km ka, dirt cheap... plus the Ka is a nice motor, expecially when turbo'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back