sentra 94 shift knob unremoveable

Status
Not open for further replies.

saico

my friend just bought a 94 nissan sentra manuel but whe can't remove the shifte knob either it realy thight or it not screwed how do you actually remove it ???? thx

It's just really tights. They are screwed on. I have to use pliers to get mine out. It was just about seized in place on my car.

Max

my friend just bought a 94 nissan sentra manuel but whe can't remove the shifte knob either it realy thight or it not screwed how do you actually remove it ???? thx
I had a 1994 sentra and when i tried to remove the shift knob, it was a HUGE pain in the ass!!!
To what i remember, the screw is covered with a white platic ball that you have to cut (you simply can't unscrew it, its sticked). Around the plastic ball, you have a rubber ball, that you have to cut also. And around the rubber ball you have the shift knob. I had to cut the knob, yes once its cut, knob will be worthless.

Just an example:
shiftknob.jpg

shiftknob7.jpg

I had a 1994 sentra and when i tried to remove the shift knob, it was a HUGE pain in the ass!!!
To what i remember, the screw is covered with a white platic ball that you have to cut (you simply can't unscrew it, its sticked). Around the plastic ball, you have a rubber ball, that you have to cut also. And around the rubber ball you have the shift knob. I had to cut the knob, yes once its cut, knob will be worthless.
lol *tu* le mien a sorti avec des vise grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back