Papp

240sx Coupe Pics Thread

Hijacked thread. Now post 240sx Coupe pics :jack:

CA18DET powered

P1020667.jpg

P1020666.jpg

P1020665-1.jpg

P1020643-1.jpg

sorry for shitty quality, will do soon with a much better cam, car will be much cleaner next time :D

Last edited:
Wicked she lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:run: :run: :run: Finally after all the hard work!!!!! must feal grrrrrrrrreat! *tu*

Un de plus dans la famille ca18.
L'intercooler est custom ou ces un kit.Donne-moi des info.

lintercooler est un kit ke jai trouver sur un siteweb mais ki le vendait sur ebay aussi...ca a couter 450 us mais le fitting est excellent ..le seul probleme est que le connard ki ma envoyer ca ma envoyer le piping dun sr20...dont le pipe ki allais vers le intake etais pas le bon...mais jei fait un peu de costom work pis ya pas de probleme la:bigup:

so the car finally ran fine

the maf i sold him fixed the issue ?
14/10/2006 14h27

hey man...yea it definately was thr maf the problem...i could of took the one off the sohc(same caliber) but the plugs are different..

by the way...i am looking for msomeone with blows tein back coilovers ....i just need 1 but ill buy them all if you have more...!

Oh oh, you guys started a war!!!!!!!!:bigup:

257587425_5a7b012fb4_b.jpg

krabshrimplobsterstar... did u finally fix that slacky timing belt!!!???

200sx1.jpg

-------------- ohhhhhhhh dsl it's not a 240sx...lollll:thefinger-----------------​

Vraiment hot la foto Haig, tu doit en avoir des jamais vue toi!!!!
( et en passant, un ptit projet de SR dans un Datsun ca te dit?!?!)

LOL OMG the timing belt problem... wow... Haig dude if you dont get an answer, its cuz he killed himself on the way home :D ;)

en passant, un "petit projet de SR" dand NIMPORTE quoi lol haig est interesse ;) on pensait en mettre un dans mon Toyota '88 Pickup :D haha

KRABSTARR said:
hey man...yea it definately was thr maf the problem...i could of took the one off the sohc(same caliber) but the plugs are different..

Happy to know it fixed everything. if i knew it was the maf i would have asked more ! lol 1 jking

When you get a free day come and show the car to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back