Fu*k all ya hoes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

norider

Is it me or are people getting a little testy in here? What the hell is going on? I think we should all relax and take a step back and realize its not worth it!!!! We all have our own opinion and we all have to understand that we are not always right. What works for you may not work for others. After all records are only broken if you try new things. If you follow the masses and stick to the same-old same-old, I can guarantee you you ain't going to be breaking anything except your ego.

Just my 2 dollars.

I agree norider , we're all trying to have fun on this board, learn about cars and ask the tech guys some question and get some answers and ppl judge for no reason . If we do a mistake in what we say dont go all crazy and lose your mind just chill out and correct , dont start a topic , do you think this person is stupid ?? do you think this person is gay ?? also not everyone have the same ideas ! so if someone says something that you dont agree with dont lose your mind ! some ppl on this board go all crazy for something so stupid , BREATHE AND CHILL !!!!!!!!! :lol: :)

I agree. I also think that people should not be ridiculed because they have other methods of performing certain tasks on their cars. Nor should anyone come down on people for voicing a different opinion other than their own.Im not gonna name names but some people on this website have to learn to be a bit more tolerant and a bit less arrogant.

its all true poeple have different stylz and wanna do different modes thats their car they can do what they want don diss them ,my 2 cents :cool:

how insiteful,maybe i will sleep on the notion of going postal!chris,your such a slut!

see i have a picture of you... yes you rmr... it's right up here... over there... you're looking at me... stop looking at me! STOP IT!

lol

if only u could see me..............

yo mama so fat, she got her own area code

im not good at these

im better at your civic is so slow you need a B18c to make you go faster.. hahaha now that funny!!!!

Or my passat will have a turbo upgrade before you can say whatwasthatblackcarthatpassedme?

Yo mama is soooo fat that people jog around her for exercise!

yo mama is so fat that people that is was the equator..

you know.....looking at RMR....he's quite interesting there...i think i get what munchy is trying to say....he just put th picture there so he can "look at us" and pick up too ;)

Your mama is so fat, she takes her aspirin with mayonaise!
Your mama is so fat, I ran around her twice and got lost!
Your mama is so fat, she has seasons!
Your mama is so fat, she has her own moon!
Your mama is so fat, when she dances the band skips!

MAtt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back