Wings west body kits (urethane)
sprint spring 2.5" with correction camber in front
primax 618 17" wheels
yokohama parada 205/40zr17
P-Flow
Brake sloted+cross drilled
radio kenwood excellon x715

I sell it because i go to university next September
The handles are now painted yellow and the kit was all repainted because it wasn't the same color and it was scratched.

I ask 9900$ NEG (Maybe I can sell separate pieces)

does it have the sunroof, what's the mileage?, what motor do you have in there? any rust at all?

I got no sunroof(it's an RS), no rust, the engine is original(245K km), no modificaition in it. The engine is original and perfect( no problem at all), always run with synthethic oil, never go on track or something like that. The car wasn't beatten.

the front bumper is made in urethane but the side skirts and the rear bumoer conver are made in fiberglass

I dont know, but the wheels are ok in reality, it's the picture

I forgot to mention that the car is equiped with an "antidémarreur" and an alarm (viper)

the rear speakers are 6.5" infiniti and the front are MTX (6.5") with tweeter MTX. no holes are in the doors and i will let all the wires(rca, power and remote) from the hood to the trunk.

I wont sell the rear because it's fix with glue on the oem bumper, but for the rest, make me an offer :)

i wont just sell the side, i will sell the front with the side. i paid 1800$(plus taxes) for the 4 pieces (2 rears + rear bumper cover + front bumper ) make me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back