Sent in non-guilty for ticket, haven't gotten reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseldub

Legacy Member
about 2 months ago i got a nice 10 point matching set of tickets by a lovely officer in the montreal area, i declared non-guilty and sent it in, still haven't received the letter for court or anything, how long am i supposed to wait, and can i go and get the officer's police report from the station by myself? thank you

about 2 months ago i got a nice 10 point matching set of tickets by a lovely officer in the montreal area, i declared non-guilty and sent it in, still haven't received the letter for court or anything, how long am i supposed to wait, and can i go and get the officer's police report from the station by myself? thank you
in montreal it MIGHT take up to 32 years till u get ur court date... i heard in MTL it takes from 10 to 15 months usually... sometimes over 20 months.. so dont worry, u still have at lest 8-10 months... till u get any response at all.

so it's normal to take this long? perfect, i get to keep my insurance rates, in 4 months i get a 2 year lock on my rate ;)

in montreal area it is normal... and yeah, you're not guilty until proven otherwise... so you are basically not guilty until the decision of the judge.
Good luck fellow dubber.

I'm sitting on a ticket that i havent replied back to since june of last year, and i still dont get any warning to pay stubs or anything.. the law sucks.

I'm sitting on a ticket that i havent replied back to since june of last year, and i still dont get any warning to pay stubs or anything.. the law sucks.

dude i got a parking ticket in june... i was parked on St Cath after 10pm... i saw the ticket around midnite... (when i came out of the bar for a smoke) when i was about to leave, at 3 am, the ticket was no longer on my windshield... so i said WTV... now, 4 months passed, i havent gotten any warnings or anything either :) :thefinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back