Skyline R34 À Vendre A Mtl !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R34

The car is incredible and I would buy it in a second if there was some loophole (aside from waiting another 7 years). Can you imagine having to look at this beautiful car everyday and not be able to drive it.

Somebody please change these stupid laws, it is F%#$@% ridiculous.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Drew

One month later...

Street legal but not for sale in Quebec. It's just like having your ex-girlfriend being dated by one of your neighbors.

Go ahead Justincredible, SubzeroQc, Gin&Juice,... flame me! :scary:

Last edited:
Yeah! Marco was suppose to drift my car next year. But Continental decided they had enough cars with the 240sx and the G35. So it's now on ebay until spring.

someone with a X plate buy this!!!!! its the only way ill will be streetable...or wait 7 years loll

good luck selling it its a really good price hopefully some american joe with $$$$$$ to burn will buy it

why not for sale in Quebec?????

Plated and Insured as a Nissa ER34XXXXXX 1998 (just like my itr 1997)but I rather sell to an American so I won't ever see it again than to sell it to some jdm kid that leaves around the block.

I even got a potential buyer that's willing to fly over from Germany. Who knows!

its been a month I'm trying to convince my dad. But he doesn't like it enough for track only use. He's not as JDM as me lol.

Plated and Insured as a Nissa ER34XXXXXX 1998 (just like my itr 1997)but I rather sell to an American so I won't ever see it again than to sell it to some jdm kid that leaves around the block.

I even got a potential buyer that's willing to fly over from Germany. Who knows!

Gorgeous car Niko, ive been reading the many posts about the famous "R34" in quebec. if it wasnt so complicated i would jump on it. But im sure ull find someone to buy it, compared to the other R34's on ebay it seems like a huge deal. Best of luck to you and i totally understand wanting someone outside of quebec to buy it. I had an evo 6 when i lived in beirut, my father took some pics of it 3 months after i sold it........very very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back