My New Exhaust!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

logik23

Legacy Member
If anyone has ever heard of the Dart Izumi line of exhausts then you know how rare and expensive they are, I only know 2 cars in North America that have one, Autolink's S13 in California and the previous owner of this one in Toronto. Well I got one that one now....lol. This could quite possibly be the rarest exhaust in the world for a 240SX. Certainly was the most expensive, was 1500$US new, they had to be custom ordered because no one stocked it, they were made to order, took 2 months. lol

gallery%2Farticles%2FNissan%20180SX%20Autolink%2F07%2Ejpg

gallery%2Farticles%2FNissan%20180SX%20Autolink%2F05%2Ejpg

This is mine.....
dartizumi001vo0.jpg

No resonator, no muffler, looks badass, sounds badass, ultra light, amazing build quality, it's rare, to me that's a good thing. lol Anyways, ever since I first wanted a 240, I've wanted this exhaust.

my exhaust is rare also. there's only 1 in the world cuz i custom-echaust-tapped it!
lol just kidding. did you pay the full price?

i agree it do looks badasss !!!! how much you paid!!! and what the material they used ?

1500 us .... straight pipe ....stainless stell.... special order ...... WTF !!!!!!!

Paying full price is for suckers, I paid half that. And it's stainless.

I would say, "Paying full price on something that its main attribute is the fact that its rare and expensive" is for sucker... and maybe Gangster Rappers.

i'm sure it does not make more power then any other well built 3' exhaust made of stainless like HKS, Gready, Mines, Kakimoto etc....but it does look bad ass!!!!*tu*

Y serait le temp que tu te mette un moteur ,au lieu d'acheté la ligne d'exaust la plus rare du monde entier!!!

Y serait le temp que tu te mette un moteur ,au lieu d'acheté la ligne d'exaust la plus rare du monde entier!!!

KA-T for the win sucka.

Very nice exhaust, but shit will be LOUD as hell. Gl with the cops you'll need it hehe.

if you get an engine you won't need to bother with cops...
if you see blue and red light just floor it *tu*

Scusez pour la question de noob, mais c'est quoi la différence entre un exaust comme celui la et se faire faire une ligne 3'' chez Mr Muffler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back