Why is this forum so dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyundai tiburons are great! Ive been driving my girlfriends 1999 SE for the past couple of days while she is in England...its a great little car. Not nearly as fast as mine but its just plain fun. Handles amazing, is incredibly reliable. Its a great car but Im only about 5'10" and I JUST fit. My girlfriend is only 5'0" so its perfect for her. Great cars, only those who dont know any better put them down solely on the fact it says "hyundai" on the back. I like it more than an Integra or a Civic. The styling is a little out there to say the least so it wont appeal to everyone.

no u cant say they sux cause basically nobody as driven them
if u have then comment on them

but nobody as them soo i say we cloose this section

re we going to put a kea section soon?

I think a kia section would be great !!! It maybe get better than this one !!
That's mmy opinion buddy .... :)

Tiburon's

I don't agree with everyone bashing the Tiburon.

My fiance has one, and I'll tell you one thing... It's a great car. Handling is incredible, and the engine has potential.
Maybe the lines of the car take some getting used to for some people, but you can't diss a car for that.

I rate the car 9/10 in terms of performance, handling, and fit & finish.

The interior is great as well. It has some ideas taken from the Audi TT (like the shifter console). And the leather is top notch.

It is rather small though on the inside, and a person larger than 5'10 will feel cramped in the driver's seat.

That's your opinion man and it's ok.
But I think this section is dead because there's not enough people thinking like you.

Tibs might be good cars but I think that it's what they represent that turns me off. I find Hyundai tried to overdo it. Look at the Golf GTI or the Civic SI, they are regular cars that are slightly modified. People buy them though because they are simple. I find it is one of the only cars on the market that is riced up from the factory. (just my opinion though)

I respect your opinion but what is it that you don't like.
The lines, the lights, etc.

IMO the golfs seem too boxy. Reminds my too much of Volvo's
Once again i respect your opinion don't think i'm telling you off or something.

I like the Hyundais, especially the new Tib. It's nice to know a car company isn't affraid to do a radical design.

The new Tiburons, I have to admit look a lot better. I guess you can compare Hyundai to Fast mags, they're a lot better than they used to be but.....

Je sais!

C'est peut-être a cause que vous ne prouvez pas que vos hyundai sont performantes??

Prouvez qu'elle le sont!!!

C tout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back