ticket Sq

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUBaDUBdub

Legacy Member
I got a ticket from the SQ like 3 mths ago
never paid it and I never got a warning to pay it from them, whats the deal?

I'd check ASAP to see if your drivers licence is still valid. If you dont pay your tickets they can suspend your licence. Plus they probably judged you by default since you didn't show any sign of life.

Ignoring a ticket is a very bad thing to do and can get you in trouble...

Check tes affaires c'est pas tout les district qui envoie des lettres après 30 jours disant que ta pas payer un ticket... c'est un service qu'ils offrent mais ils ne sont pas obligés...

À moin d'un ticket de parking dans ton windshield au cas ou quelqu'un ce serait amusé à l'enlever. Si ta recu le ticket en main propre, paye le.

I'd check ASAP to see if your drivers licence is still valid. If you dont pay your tickets they can suspend your licence. Plus they probably judged you by default since you didn't show any sign of life.

Ignoring a ticket is a very bad thing to do and can get you in trouble...

ok thanks but i dont even remember why or how much the ticket is, and wouldnt I receive a letter fom the saaq saying my license is revoked?

Dude , don't take any chances , if they didnt send you a warning , and they suspended your drivers license without you knowing , you're gonna get it biiig time...

Once a ticket is written , it is never forgotten , so if i were you , i'd call the SAAQ to check up your status...

k, I just asked for my driving record from the Saaq, how can I get in contact with the SQ so that they can send me the ticket??

so I called the Sq @ 514-341-4411, they just told me to wait?? The guy didnt seem to sure of his answer...WTF!!!!

lol alors sa veux dire ma continuer d'attendre, a chaque fois (ou presque) mes monten de ticket y decende au lieux de monter :D

jvien de resevoir mon avis pour 1 ticket de parking yer passer de 250$ a 201$ :D lol

j'espere mon ticket dla SQ va faire pareille...lol (pensserai pas...

Took me 8 months to get a confirmation that i was contesting an S.Q ticket... as they said, you'll surley get something in the mail when its WAY too late to do something about it.

And did we fail to mention that this is not good for your Credit History? Indeed, it is for that reason some companies ask for your Drivers License as a means of credit evaluation...

So, your f*cking yourself twice there.... :bigup:

Only ticket I've never paid was a ticket i got from a Metro cop for spitting on the ground (200$) Been 2 years and heard nothing since.*byewhore*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back