mp3 radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know theres a high quality panasonic one , i forgo the nam rhtough , but its very nice , i think its around 500$

have you guys ever tried one??? I wouldn't put one in my car just cause it's so complicated to use. The buttons are too small and you've got to presse too many just to get to a song. Very dangerous while your driving.

Acutally the one from Sony is acutally pretty good. It reads the files from the cds the fastest, it's the easiest to use, and gives out pretty good sound. I've also checked out the panasonic one, it's got more gizmos than the sony one, making it more complicated to use (picutre having to read whats on the display and pressing buttons smaller than a cell phone's while driving!!!). It's also got good sound. but it's slower to read files.

both were in the 500-600$ range

I know they come with remotes, but I havn't seen the remotes when I went to check them out. only the radio itself. I'm sure it's alot easier to use the remote though.

lol... the Sony MP450 good? HAHA! damn you gotta research some more. Some of the better ones for the price are the Clarion and the JVC. But if your on a tighter budget, go with the Jensen 5010K, it is better then the Sony and slightly less expensive too.

Trust me, I've been lookin at these for the past month or so, to find a good one, so far I'm hooked on the JVC and Clarion. But that could change, all of these receivers I've seen first hand installed. I dont suggest buying the Sony or the Jensen, 3 weeks ago, I would have said, Jensen, but now after thinking about it, it's better off spending a couple more bucks then having limited features, such as no EQ, bad visibility of HU during the day when driving, and limited RCA connects. Also with the higher end HUs you'll get many more fetures, one of which I liked is the AUX out, allows connection of whatever you like, to be controlled straight from the HU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back