looking to buy a new or used MAZDA 3 GT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXAS2LO

heres the deal ... If I cant sell it that way well I will keep it ...
I love the car and I would keep it but I am moving out soon and I need to buy another car with the g/f ...

anyways I dont know If this can work out but if you guy are looking to buy a used 2004-2005 mazda 3 with the bank you will pay 8.9% interest on your loan and this is ridiculous. your paiments will be the same as mine but for a 2004 with 55/60 000km.

anyways I put 2500$ down on the car and already did 3 paiments
the car has 8500km.

In fact its to take over the finance ...
You save 2500$ right away, you save 3 paiements
I give you all kinds of goodies
You get 3.9% interest !!!

paiements are 442.00$ for 5 years minus 3 months :p

or if you wanna buy it stragiht up 23 900$ OBO

anyways I will include at N/C

HID 6000K lifetime warranty ( 330.00 )
TEIN SS springs ( 300.00 )
TWM SSK kit ( 180.00 )
yellow fogs ( 30.00 )

( 1000.00$ of goodies )

it also has tinted windows

the car is mint mint mint ... its a GT GFX 2006 , so you have all the equipements minus the leather ... it's black / blue tissu ( very nice )
I just did the antirouille and the 8000km service on the car.
If there is any fees to pay for transfer, I will pay them !!!!

So by taking over the finance you save 5000.00$ and you get a brand new kind of car .. BTW the 2007 are at 5.9%.

If you buy a 06 from the dealer at 22K .. you pay 8.9% interest and the car is stock ...
paiments will be higher ... 442 for a finance is dirt cheap !

mazda3tein023do8.jpg

Last edited:
wow texas already... i'll buy the next car u will sell in 6 months, but not this one.. :D

I drove a 3 gt GTX that was lowered with springs and it had performance summer tires and cold air intake.

This car is sooo much fun to drive! The car sounds great with a CAI and with sticky tires and springs it's a real go-kart!

Whoever buys this just slap on a CAI and some good summer tires and prepare to have loads of fun for a great price!

bump

I drove a 3 gt GTX that was lowered with springs and it had performance summer tires and cold air intake.

This car is sooo much fun to drive! The car sounds great with a CAI and with sticky tires and springs it's a real go-kart!

Whoever buys this just slap on a CAI and some good summer tires and prepare to have loads of fun for a great price!

bump
yeah I know !!!

I have a Short Ram intake .. carbon fiber one .. sounds way nicer then a reg. CAI !!!!
its lowered 2 inches with TEIN SS

I have to admit , it's a nice deal!

G'luck with the "Sale" and good luck with the new house/condo on the way!

nice car!!

gotta love the 3's!!

what are you getting next?? any idea??

good luck with the sale.. celui ou celle qui l'achete en sort gagnant*tu*

I dont know yet .. maybe a 3 series bimma or a mazdaspeed 6 ...
I will see

but im not in a rsuh to sell it, im giving all the goodies as an incentive for november .. after that the car will be sold stock + drop

Crois-tu vendre certaines pièces séparé?

Je serais intéressé par: TWM short shift + classic shift knob + leather booth

good luck 2lo

pour en avoir une pareil ca vaut vraiment la peine
pas cher en plus

un ti bump en passant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back