ATT:bmw318

Status
Not open for further replies.

xexxx

BMW318 I would like to know how much insurance cost for you.
As I might be purchasing an E46 this summer, but I want to have an idea how much it would cost.

Oh and are you first driver?
thx

The thing is im 17 it cost me around 3300 i think

if u get a e46 I LOVE THAt car what would u get?
they say the way the e46 drives is a very sporty just like the old e30

u will pay about 5000 man if ure like 17
poor u:(

hmmm...what insurance are you guys with?
Im planning on getting the e46 323ci or 325ci,
but the problem is I can't really find a nice one
in either jet black or titanium silver.
plus i don't want to spend that much cuz my insurance is going to kill.
Hey do I have to pay for the second tax if i buy my car in Ontario and bring it here?
thinkin of buying my car in the end of may or the begining of june...so if you guys see any good deal please messege me.
remember e46 coupes.
thanx....bmw318 why don't u post a pic of ur car
in this forum? the BMW forum her is pretty dead.
not that much young peeps with bimmers huh...hmmm

I saw a good deal on hebdo a 323 1999 30 000 km
xenon lights
jps navigation system
everything included
28 0000

im with liberty mutual they are pretty cheap u will pay at least 4500

I have one for sale 318i 95 red very clean, extremely clean 135 000km. leather fully loaded. the guys wants 165000$, a bit expensive but it s extremly clean.

I'm probobly going to get a black one next week. A 318i 92 4 doors tinted windows, 15inch mags, leather int, cd player, amp and subs punch. It's my brother car he doesnt want that myuch for it. Let me check if his getting hs new car, is yes i post the price if your interested.

As for the bimmer drivers well it s exoensive to modifiy and pieces are hard to find, but you are unique.

nope i decided to keep it one more year ( well i kinda was forced because of my sponcerships, they where not really happy) anyways one more year of pimping..:bigup:

hmmm....it is a bit expensive but im not
really looking for an e36 , i prefer the e46 coupe.thanx anyways.

who is sponsoring ur car?

BMW rulez..:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:

I beg to differ Vspec...pimpiing is not boring rather it is a pratice where one entices himself with fine young
girlz and such...:D :D :D

hum :confused: I think i missed something? What was the question I'm impyed in conversation an i m not there :p Anyways cant for next summer and by the way pimping aint easy..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back