EST-CE QUE MON CHAR EST RICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TEAM REDLINE H22A

PIS POUR CE QUI EST DE L AILERONS N OUBLIEZ PAS QUE J AI UN H22A EN AVANT (TENUE DE ROUTE)
179.jpg

DO OR DO NOT THERE IS NO TRY

Ok...I am VERY anti-rice as you may have seen in the other post, and besides the fact that your car IS a Civic...I think it's beautiful. Very well done, and unique as Danny said. There are not enough cars as done up as yours in Montreal. Good job. Next project...try something non-Honda and that will be REALLY unique, because you obviously have a talent for this.

It's nice but it's pushing it. Je ne pense pas que vous allez avoir une opinion honete ici car personne veut trasher un autre char a Montreal. Postez la sur honda-tech.com (eux autres sont vraiment anti-rice). Mais honetement je l'aime.

le pare-choc arrière est discutable, mais non ce n'est pas rice ... selont moi ! :)

Nice'n clean

.:: MaxyChip7 ::.

Re: Re...

Tres beau char...mais l'aileron ne le compliement pas.

un aileron come ca sera meilleur:

PhilC21%20mr.jpg

Re: Re...

Ah! I don't remember it! I would've taken a picture of it for sure. Oh well, next time :(

The bumper and the wing are fine IMHO.

the back bumper looks like it might act like a parachute. its really big, it probably slows the car down abit. but it isnt rice because you race it often you have both show and go, whats the deal with the canadian tire gauges on the passenger side? no im not starting any sh1t.

Dude,
You should stop worrying about what people think about you and your crew

"EST-CE QUE MON CHAR EST RICE"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT US ? TEAM REDLINE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back