any turbo dodges out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaboon

Just wondering how many of you are running or have run turbo mopars. don't see many around anymore.

I think we must be at least 4 or 5 guys who are running Turbo Mopars in this board, my baby is a Shelby Z 88

I think if we could get more people maybe we could create a SDAC Quebec, what do you think?:bigup:

re sdac

your sudgestion sounds like a plan if we could get more poeple involved. I'v been a national chapter member for 12 years, go to most of the national events. this year heading down to memphis.I own a 1987 shelby charger garnet and silver, it goes pretty good too. lets see how many post and then see about starting a new chapter. Good to here from you shelbyzr. we'll keep in touch.
check out www.turbododge.com

SDAC Montreal

How's it going gaboon? I've heard you're parting all your t1 suff so you'll be coming strong with a hybrid this year?

I'd be in for membership... Got 2 Ma Mopar turbos to start with...

Is Pat gonna have his running this year?

I'm currently away but I'll be back by the end of March to peel some rubber.

:dunno: Hopefully I`ll have my 85 Shelby Charger on the road this year.With what turbo-intercooler setup, I don`t know yet.:D

Re: SDAC Montreal

Originally posted by Leboost
How's it going gaboon? I've heard you're parting all your t1 suff so you'll be coming strong with a hybrid this year?

I'd be in for membership... Got 2 Ma Mopar turbos to start with...

Is Pat gonna have his running this year?

I'm currently away but I'll be back by the end of March to peel some rubber.
Hey Leboost, long time no see.Ya I might do a little work to the car this year. News travels fast.I'l get Pats Butt out there as well. Get in touch when you get back. talk to you later!
I AM THE GABOON!:D

Lest we forget it's fully streetable and still gets about 30MPG! Not to mention the full factory interior still in it. And - oh yeah, when was the last time any work was done on the car.... about 5 years ago in the way of any motors mods?
Horsepower, full economy, good looks, is there anything I forgot?

Originally posted by The Mole Man
Lest we forget it's fully streetable and still gets about 30MPG! Not to mention the full factory interior still in it. And - oh yeah, when was the last time any work was done on the car.... about 5 years ago in the way of any motors mods?
Horsepower, full economy, good looks, is there anything I forgot?
that its ugly like my asshole!

ugly like your what?

Originally posted by Nx2k

that its ugly like my asshole!
look here Nx2k, no need to add crap like that!
some people actualy like some of these turbo dodges.Don't look like you own much to brag about any how. keep your nasty opinions to your self.If you have anything positive to add, your more than welcome. If not get lost!
I AM THE GABOON!

forget it guys

nx2k : maybe if the car had some blue neon nozzles it would be nice.......riceboy :rolleyes:

whoah!!! sorry guys!! I wonldn't think it will offend you all that much,I'm sorry..
It's just that I don't like the look.If I have only said that it's ugly,would it be ok??Is it the asshole word that you dont like??I will try the next time to be more polite..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back