Fastest production bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxplosif1

Banned
Needs to be available here in North America. If you know, give me the 1/4 mile time and MPH, 0-60 mph and more specs if you want. Thanks.

Performance

1/4 mile times :
9.53 seconds stock (professional rider)
9.95 seconds stock Motorcycle Online
9.8 seconds (Cycle World)

0-60mph: 2.2 sec
0-100mph: 5.08 sec (Bike Magazine August 200)
Crank Horsepower: 169-175
Rear Wheel Actual: 155-160

Top Speed :
193mph Motorcycle News at Bruntingthorpe in England
194mph Motorycycle News at the Nardo test bowl in Italy
200.2mph Bike magazine
201.7 mph World Champion Turbo Rick new land speed record at the Bonneville Salt Flats on October 21, 1999.(stock appearing)

http://pws.chartermi.net/~katanajohn/HayabusaSpecs.html

Last edited:
dans ta magnifique page avec les stats...y'en manque une couple...

ya pas quelqu'un qui a trouvé les specifications des bimota?

Wrong, SVT it's the Hayabusa by far, than the ZX-12, than the CBR1100xx, than the ZX-11.
You'll have to trust me on this one! The ZX-12 is limited to it's speed by lack of aerodynamics, just goes to show you horsepower isn't everything (although it never hurts!)

Originally posted by hardhittinstang
Wrong, SVT it's the Hayabusa by far, than the ZX-12, than the CBR1100xx, than the ZX-11.
You'll have to trust me on this one! The ZX-12 is limited to it's speed by lack of aerodynamics, just goes to show you horsepower isn't everything (although it never hurts!)

actually in the last test by cycle world and sportbike the zx12 beet the busa........sorry to tell you .
BUT the busa is limited(all production busa's are now)
so realy stock for stock the zx12 can beet a busa. but take off the limiter and the busa will win.(i still got the articles to back it up.)

but the didge tomahawk is faster and so is the turbine bike (limited production 300mph helicopter turbine powered.)(jay leno's got one and they cost like $200,000 usd)

Originally posted by TheGodZ
hayabusa
allllllll the way !

technicaly you're wrong.
there are faster bikes sold in north america as the busa is limited and the zx12 can now beet it (only when limited)
although like i said an unlimited busa is fast but it wont beet this
i-1.JPG

Last edited:
yes an unlimited busa will kill all.............
i just had to back up the guy who said the zx12 was the fastest . its only cause the zx12 is not limited and the new busa's are.
but yes busa is king!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbo busa !! Everyone has seen the vids ! I know we are talking stock, but I had to bring it up !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back