"rb26dett" Engine A Vendre

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanglois

RB26DETT "Godzilla" skyline engine for sale at $3500 CDN from an R34 Skyline GTR. 10 000km , nothing wrong with it, i ordered it around 6 months ago, it was supposed to arrive 4 months ago, and i forgot about it so i bought a 350z. now its sitting in my garage waiting for a car to power up.

RB26DETTCOMPLETE002.jpg

RB26DETT "Godzilla" skyline engine for sale at $3500 CDN from an R34 Skyline GTR. 10 000km , nothing wrong with it, i ordered it around 6 months ago, it was supposed to arrive 4 months ago, and i forgot about it so i bought a 350z. now its sitting in my garage waiting for a car to power up.

R34 has plastic CAS and redvalve cover!!! thats a R32 block you have ther my friend*tu*

lol you forgot that you ordered a BR and bought a car.. lol why don't you put it in your new car?

Tas "oublier"????Voyons donc..

Stick it in the damn 350Z! Lord knows you'll get better gains and more potential with the RB than the VQ!

ah whatever R32 / R34, its in my garage anyway, and how i get my money is my little secret. what i do with it, is really just retarded.

so drop it in the 350z? is there a lot of custom work i would have to do to the engine bay? or would it fit nicely? and i would have to switch my tranny no?

ah whatever R32 / R34, its in my garage anyway, and how i get my money is my little secret. what i do with it, is really just retarded.

so drop it in the 350z? is there a lot of custom work i would have to do to the engine bay? or would it fit nicely? and i would have to switch my tranny no?

picard.jpg

Crazy!!

I am not sure what the deal is, I PM this guy and ask him for details on the tranny he tells me that the motor is the one from an 1999 R34 but he made a mistake and he has another one in his garage that he forgot about. it is listed in black and white that he asks $3500.00 but he says he is offered $3700.00 for it????????????

The 1999 R34 is a red top no ??? all wheel drive chassis???

What the flying f$#%???, does anybody know who this guy is?

can we buy this motor?? or do we need to jump through hoops and do circus tricks?

Drew

Last edited:
k il be honest, i dont know shit of skyline engines, i just know i have an RB26DETT engine sitting in my garage rite now, with 10000km, good condition, and i have people from ottawa and montreal who want to buy it. it honestly just arrived at my door in a f*cking box with nothing else. so i dont want it, and im trying to get space to put my car back in my f*cking garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back