2003 Tiburon

For around the same price range, What car you choose?

• 2003 Hyundai Tiburon V6

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Celica GT

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Acura RSX

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nissan Sentra SE-R

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

What you guys think of the new Tiburon?

I find it's ok, a bit like the Celica.
181hp V6, that's not so bad.
Well, of course Toyota is better than an Hyundai, but V6 Tiburon price for a Celica GT (140hp), which one u chose? :rolleyes:

I don't like the new one as much as the old one, but for the price it's very good.

Only thing is 181hp out of a 6 cylinder is not enough.

But you have to understand that it's made by Hyundai. hahaa
I think Sonata V6 use the same engine.:p

Originally posted by SKY
But you have to understand that it's made by Hyundai. hahaa
I think Sonata V6 use the same engine.:p

whats wrong with that? They alot of experience in racing, they can build a good engine. I think the reason they keep there output(HP) pretty tame is because more power means more money and theres a maximum amount people are willing to dish out on a Hyundai these days. Check out their WRC site, alot of cool info. And no its NOT a MITSUBISHI engine.

OKOK, I'm not saying that Hyundai sucks or what, just that you can't compare a Japanese car with an Hyundai. Saab 900t, you're right, different price or different things.
Actually, I like this Tiburon. :D

Im sooooooo sure these v6 r gonna get some beatings out of Honda's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But they still look pretty nice :bigup:

Hustler. The Tiburon GS-R can take the RSX-S. If you don't believe me go ask APC. The car has more torque. It's not only HP that counts.:mad:

no dude, the new tib GS-R is sweet, but it wont take the RSX-S, its a little slower. I think its more equal to the Celica GTS

I know it might be hard to believe but APC had a NA Tiburon and raced with one of their NA RSX and the Tib won in one of the competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back