Tech 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tkmotion

I have opened a tech email and will answer all questions there only!!!
I will not answer on this board no more,I will not educate the people that don't deserve to get educated!!!!! Too many Know it alls !!!!!

Sorry to all the others on the board who support me I hope you all understand!!!!

Email ..........tkmotion@qc.aibn.com

Thanks

What about me? Am I cool? I drive a WRX! Doesn't that automatically me make cool?? Hey and could you tell me what a "Turbo" is, and what it does? I heard my dealer say that, but I forgot to ask him what it is. :D

that sucks , now we won't learn stuff unless we have a question. @#%$ that sucks hard. Tk's answers among others were the reason why I came here

is there any way we can make you change your mind? cause it was very interesting reading all that tech stuff

Don't worry you could still ask on the email adress I will give you an answer I promise!!!!!
It just bothers me when others talk through their mind without having any expierience about the subject!!!!
I do not put my 2 cents where it doesn't belong,when I don't know something I keep my comment to myself instead of leading people down the wrong road!!!!

Sorry again guys!!!!!

Color me gone!!!!!

how bout giving you your own forum where you are the supreme overlord, where you could smite down all the insignificant know it alls.

What I mean is, where you could moderate your own forum.

Color me gone everyone!!!!!

Remember all tech questions ....................... tkmotion@qc.aibn.com

Yes sspikey I know the answer to your questions!!!!!!!!!

lol

TK please stay. lets say you do answer all our email some questions will always come up over and over. its better to have your own forum. please stay. im sure you know what sodium silled valves do and what the point is of welding a transmission case shut unlike most people on the board. common well all convince danny to make you a forum.

Tk , it wont be the same , your a part of the many few ppl who make the racing in montreal better ! whats your reason to go , if you dont mind that i ask ???

the prob is I give too much of a @#%$ about racing and cars will (others) make it into stupid jokes!!!!!

So from now on you guys can get good advice from jokers!!!!!

Remember if the shoe fits wear it!!!!!!

See yeah wouldn't want to yeah!!!!

dont leave because of little immature ppl who say your wong and make fun of something you're right of , you shouldnt listen what other ppl say , if i would of listen what other ppl say ( i wont mention names ) i wouldnt be here , on the baord anymore , if you wanan sttay you stay , but if you wanna go you go , but if someone wants you to go and you dont , then you stay ! take care man , and think about it ! what are you gonna be doing when you'll be slacking off at work ?? ever thought of that LOL
www.honda-acura.net
LOL ahahah ! think about it man !

You see sky I have alot of work but I took time to help this place out and I get what!!!!!!
No Fn respect,they insult me and then go back and edit their posts,like little school kids to make them selfs look good,well at my age I got no more time for them!!!!!!
Sorry dude but I gotta do what I gotta do!!!!!!

I know it sucks but!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back