Looking for a Nissan Skyline GTR, or other JDM car, come and see me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_JDM

Hi i currently have only 2 GTR's left in my stock and am receiving 3 modified GTR's in the upcomming month...i have planned to import quite a few GTR's for next summer to have enough stock to supply the demand. Trough my japanese connections and professional relations it is possible for me to acquire these vehicles at a much better price then most Gijiin's in japan!!! the quality and price (expecially skyline GTR's) of my vehicles is nearly unmatched by any other importer in the area

i am starting this thread because of the enormous amounts of pm's i have received requesting the import of GTR's...

If you are looking for one, have questions on the matter or are simply looking for one in spring time do not hesitate to pm me or call 514-561-6666. I have 2 very exclusive cars in stock that a few have looked at already with interest and many more on the way! thanks a lot montrealracing.com community for such a warm welcome as a importer :bigup:

can you get some parts for those skyline ? Because my nissan dealer cant order parts because skyline aint listed in the computer since they never had them...

BTW, by parts i mean, parts that usualy broke and stuff like that...and maybe some performance parts too ?

Sorry for my unknowledge...:) But what need to be done to the car to be legaly (plaque) liscenced ?? like polution system, steering?, lighting?...etc...thx a lot...

If its too long to answer maybe you can redirect me to a website that explain it all ...thx man !

:)

can you get some parts for those skyline ? Because my nissan dealer cant order parts because skyline aint listed in the computer since they never had them...

BTW, by parts i mean, parts that usualy broke and stuff like that...and maybe some performance parts too ?

i can get mostly all the parts you need OEM or aftermarket...and for inspection i take care of it for u...when you buy the car its inspected saftied and ready to go key in hand *tu*

but is it legaly liscenced ? When i will go to SAAQ will they ask me special documents or transformation made to the car to fit canadian laws ?

but is it legaly liscenced ? When i will go to SAAQ will they ask me special documents or transformation made to the car to fit canadian laws ?

it is 100% legalised sold 16 GTR's never had a problem...there already saaq registered i have all documents with all cars i give a copy to you of everything and go to saaq with u to register the car under your name!!! i take care of everything for u and this is all included in price...sold over 25 cars like this never one problem :bigup: Car is already SAAQ plated and inspected it is already recognised as a canadian car when i sell it to you...it is as simple as when you do any other vehicle transaction at saaq+ i go with u at saaq in person

everything is legally licenced with original japanese vin number *tu*

pour du bon stock et un bon support apres vente , je vous le consseille all the way !! jai acheter une belle petite pulsar de lui et je suis tres satisfait !

haha sa commence a tirer pas si pire :p mais je m'arrete pas la

back to topic!!

maudit malade le char yarache l'asphalte loll :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: hehe j'ai hate de voir ça une fois terminé ce tit projet là....l'été prochain :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back