Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Black Blazer

Hey i noticed that we havent talked much about jags until now, so what do you guys think of the jaguar S-type and the
X-type..which one do you prefer and why???

:) jags are really nice looking but they use to be unreliable. worst than ladas. but they improved not enough for their price tag but still. the X type is a cheap try from jag to enter the mid size luxury car market (C class,BMW 3 series,Acura TL)
the truth is at that price the X type will have problems because the only decent jags till now have been the S types and even those are abit harsh for the rpice. id rather get myself a nice BMW or mercedes instead of a jag.

I drive an S-type..and I think it's a really sweet car. Not super fast but no too bad! For me...I think the X-type is F$cking HOT! and love the idea of an AWD 6 speed Jag!

So far so good for the platform sharing I guess!

The newest XJR's are gorgeous too!

the style of the x-type is acceptable , i like that car ! s-type there was a time were i liked it , but now a days im more speed not luxury ( except escalade ) !!!!

A jaguars reliability could never be compared to a Lada. True way back in the 80's they werent the most reliable things around but they werent that bad either. My dad had a 1987 Jaguar Vanden Plas V12 which he purchased new, and there never were any major probs that I can remeber other than one of the fuel pumps breaking onec.

The new Jags however are VERY reliable. I think it was JD power that voted Jaguar 3rd or 4th best luxuary automaker. In my opinion they are worth EVERY penny. Mercedes are very nice, but they just dont have the same prestige that the Jaguar name carries. Just my opinion...

my parents used to have 2 audi's back in the day and they said that the cars were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good and the warranty was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good that the people would even replace your tires if anything went wrong! If nothing has changed, the warranty is still excellent! the same for volks, audi, and porsche!

If you wanna talk quality and reliability, Mercedes is what describes that best...no other german cars compare and for that matter any car!

Best Car in the world : mercedes!

Not my personal pick though!

FERRARI!!! (not the most reliable, but the most rewarding!)

I say build your own. start from scratch and design it... sure it'll take a while, but once done, it'll be your little baby!

mercedes as a most reliable car.....im not too sure about that....a friend of mine has an 1991 mercedes, and gots lot of problems with it...never had an accident or anything of the like...jags are reliable, i know that... i know that the actually "cat" on the jag is the only part that is not reliable cause it is easy to take it off and run away with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back