**ATTN** April 10th Cruise Members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked

Legacy Member
It all started off pretty well, with a decent turn out of roughly 9-13 people! We waited as long as we could from 7:50 untill 8:20 when the cops told us to leave.... :(
That was really gay what they did. We were doing nothing wrong but they persisted to make us leave with their scary faces! :)
anyways, the route was alright, but Lakeshore was a little slow at times. One stupid car kept us up for like 4 km's!! err slow slow!
oh well, shit happens!
Once we hit the highway it was straight fun!
No one above the speed limit so :) good job guys! ..... lol
Too bad we all got split up at the end on St.Jeans, but that's alright, saw u all at Lafleurs
By the way i was the guy in the Red Audi A4 1.8t.
And nice cars to all of you! And i am looking forward to that vid!
Ciao!

yep i had fun
i was the one who held you guys up for a while(old lady pulled out and was doin 30kph!!)
the highway was fun!
good ride!

Yeah Cruise was fun, I was riding passanger in the Yellow Iroc-Z, what a great Car :bigup: We were following Wicked, cant wait till next week, I will have my Camaro out as well!!

w00 h00, yeh a cruise a week would be chill!
same thing next week before Lafleurs! MORE PEOPLE! :) better route :)
if all goes well i will try and plan something! and again, nice cars everyone!

Originally posted by System
Yeah Cruise was fun, I was riding passanger in the Yellow Iroc-Z, what a great Car :bigup: We were following Wicked, cant wait till next week, I will have my Camaro out as well!!

thanks for the compliment

i got pics but the site where i host them is down.
i sent them to supra98 to host but he hasnt put them up yet........
if anyone can host them ill send them to you.

i drove past around 7ish on my way to a friends and saw you guys in mcdonalds, wasnt going to lafleurs and was late so didnt stop by, looks like you had a good amount of cars

Maaan the highway part was fun...where's that video @?

Mike
The silver de-badged GTI with S4 bumper

Originally posted by Wicked
It all started off pretty well, with a decent turn out of roughly 9-13 people! We waited as long as we could from 7:50 untill 8:20 when the cops told us to leave.... :(
That was really gay what they did. We were doing nothing wrong but they persisted to make us leave with their scary faces! :)
anyways, the route was alright, but Lakeshore was a little slow at times. One stupid car kept us up for like 4 km's!! err slow slow!
oh well, shit happens!
Once we hit the highway it was straight fun!
No one above the speed limit so :) good job guys! ..... lol
Too bad we all got split up at the end on St.Jeans, but that's alright, saw u all at Lafleurs
By the way i was the guy in the Red Audi A4 1.8t.
And nice cars to all of you! And i am looking forward to that vid!
Ciao!

yup, it was fun! but lakeshore was fast (considering the speed limit of 30 they have).........u guys don't like your licenses do u ! :D i was doing 60-75 the 1st group gained about 500m......

anyway, i noticed at one point, while i was leading the second group behind this granpa in his '90 Sentra classic, u guys weren't gaining any distance so i figured u must be held up by someone too!.........we ending up passing the Sentra on the wrong side of traffic but whatever , it was fun.......

i [pretty much was alone on the hwy, after wicked floored it on the entrance ramp and past me never seeing his car until i got on de sources right next to lafleurs........

Guys, the cruise went really well, until we all ended up in a parking lot, that was too funny, i think thats what split us all up on the highway, oh well, atleast it was alot safer on the 20 this time.

Re: Re: **ATTN** April 10th Cruise Members...

Originally posted by Lexus

i [pretty much was alone on the hwy, after wicked floored it on the entrance ramp and past me never seeing his car until i got on de sources right next to lafleurs........

LOL!.... yeh i dunno felt like catching up to the front group, then never saw anyone again... untill Lafleurs! i had a GREAT time

Re: Re: Re: **ATTN** April 10th Cruise Members...

Originally posted by Wicked
LOL!.... yeh i dunno felt like catching up to the front group, then never saw anyone again... untill Lafleurs! i had a GREAT time

hehe..........how fast did u go on the hwy? so u didn't catch the others? cuz i thought u did.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back